Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this revenge scheme a good idea?

Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
I was thinking about impersonating someone I hate IRL on Twitter by using their name picture ect. I would also put where they work and stuff like that. Then I would start posting a bunch of racist stuff to rile up sjws and get them fired from their job. Do you think this would work? Has anyone ever done this before?

Just spread posters(at night) around the neighborhood that he‘s a pedophile

Just spread posters(at night) around the neighborhood that he‘s a pedophile
Awesome idea. I do stuff like screw with their cars but I also want to be able to attack normalfags from the comfort of my home.

Awesome idea. I do stuff like screw with their cars but I also want to be able to attack normalfags from the comfort of my home.
Sign up to tinder using his pic and full name and spread subtle misogyny, homophobia and racism in your bio

Only truly effective revenge scheme to get back at others is to go ER (in GTA V)

Get his email and sign him up for all the depraved and disgusting degenerate shit you can find on the Internet. :feelsahh: