Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this really the average American?

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★★
So if this ‘very average’ guy mogs you that means you’re ugly? Idk he seems good looking to me
Can’t imagine living in america as a sub-5 if that chadlite guy is considered average
FFA32997 0F73 4A76 98B4 33CCDA02CBAC

In murica u need to be atleast chadlite to live normal life as a male i guess...

It literally says "white american" so they're excluding ethnics. Seems legit.

on Twitter: #LaCreatura  #DiosMio #LaLuzExtinguido #ElOgroDeLasAmericas #Amerimutt  https://t.co/jp75n17Da3 / Twitter

true pic of average american (dios mio...)

So if this ‘very average’ guy mogs you that means you’re ugly? Idk he seems good looking to me
Can’t imagine living in america as a sub-5 if that chadlite guy is considered average View attachment 700909
no, when u put a bunch of pics together to create an average, the flaws get cancled out. Like one average guy might have a bad jaw but look normal in everything else ,another might have a good jaw but bad hairline, the average out of those would have neither imperfection

no, when u put a bunch of pics together to create an average, the flaws get cancled out. Like one average guy might have a bad jaw but look normal in everything else ,another might have a good jaw but bad hairline, the average out of those would have neither imperfection
:feelsjuice:

so in other words we are seeing the best features of the ethnicity combined in one face?

so in other words we are seeing the best features of the ethnicity combined in one face?
not the best features but one with no bad features which mogs the average person

no way thats average, mogs me so much