Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is this real

Kokoro

Kokoro

Self-banned
-

Holy shit manlets definitely on suicide watch now.

How does it even work? I kinda don't believe it.

Technology is a cancer. This is truly the last straw for manlets (anyone under 6' really). This allows for women to be MORE picky MORE easily. Fucking fuck.

Is that shit accurate?

"Accuracy was also spot on, with measurements for us usually falling within an eighth of an inch"

Dear manlets, how will you suicide soon?

That's good, now you don't need to go on a date and be rejected in public

Well, now foids will see and recognize me as the true king of the manlets (5'11''), statusmaxxing

fuck i cant even lie about being 6 foot anymore fuck

Bitches have very bad sense of distance, weight, direction, speed etc. Many bitches mistake 5'9" as 6', now if this is true, they are not going to make such mistake anymore. It's over for manlets.

Just cut off your legs in your pics theory

It never began for manlets, so i don't care.

Technology has destroyed everyone's self esteem and we can't even lie cope tbh

Everytime i say it's over, another worse thing comes, it truly never began. As someone above said, foids are gone become pickier and more judgemental. Tbh this is one of the main reasons I don't use dating apps, I look like a subhuman in pictures

Fucking hate how Foids are so judgemental about a mans height, even ones that are 5ft won't touch a man thats sub 5ft7 with a stick. "hehehe i want a tall guy".
No wonder most guys are lying about being 6ft nowadays, it's all just to appease female standards.