Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Is this possible to capitalise on?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
"Kazakhstan is also building the Kuryk freight terminal. Kuryk is expected to handle 35% of the nation’s maritime trade once finished in 2020 – and it will give Kazakhstan two major ports on the - estuary.?
Estimations, Afg. Departures467.00 *for 2024, estimated

This is unexpected. :feelsUgh:

However, it is much to soon to be extrapolating data from this, or assuming that it is relevant. Not much data is available for the first set of info.

Personally, my opinion on the country itself is neutral. :feelsXmas:

rawex.20190902.dc
"CONVENTION
BETWEEN
THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN AND
THE GOVERNMENT OF THE KINGDOM OF SPAIN
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBLE TAXATION
AND THE PREVENTION OF FISCAL EVASION WITH RESPECT
TO TAXES ON INCOME AND ON CAPITAL
The Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the
Kingdom of Spain desiring to conclude a Convention for the avoidance of double
taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income and on capital."

It's not entirely out of the blue, in my opinion.

"
INTEREST
1. Interest arising in a Contracting State and paid to a resident of the other
Contracting State may be taxed in that other State.
2. However, such interest may also be taxed in the Contracting State in which it
arises and according to the laws of that State, but if the beneficial owner of the interest
is a resident of the other Contracting State, the tax so charged shall not exceed 10 per
cent of the gross amount of the interest.
3. Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 2, interest arising in a Contracting
State and paid to a resident of the other Contracting State shall be taxable only in that
other State if the recipient is the beneficial owner of the interest and:
a) is that State or the Central (National) bank, a central authority, a political
subdivision or local authority thereof;
b) the interest is paid by the State in which the interest arises or by a central
authority, a political subdivision, a local authority or statutory body thereof;
c) the interest is paid in respect of a loan, debt-claim or credit that is owed to, or
made, provided, guaranteed or insured by, that State or a central authority, a political
subdivision, local authority or export financing agency thereof;
d) is a public financial institution.
"

I didn't see this before.:feelsUgh:

Krokodil-Enjoyer
Azaylias
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! @the penguin from familyguy1999 is going to molest @the penguin from Linux1991 :horror::horror::horror:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back