Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is this life worth living?

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Will the things you feverishly chase really give you happiness? Can you forget your pain and begin anew? How can you be so sure? What proof have you that it will all be okay? Do you chase a return, a rebirth, or a chance?

My memory grows cloudy and I cannot remember if happiness ever found me. Perhaps I dreamt a dream too perfect to ever actually experience. Is an eternal sleep what we need? We all focus on maximizing pleasure, but what of minimizing pain?

Are we lost? I wish very much that I had answers to give to you. I think that you deserve them. How long can we drift away before we are too far gone?

yes im living i advise you to live too

Yes, LIVE TO CONSOOM COPES
Live to consume! : r/Consoom

I just want to be accepted as a human being

I will not kill myself, I have to see the entire sixth season of Rick and Morty
That's it. I'm not killing myself either I have to listen to lil dickey

50/50 atleast i got TF2

Probably not. We're all just meant to wageslave until we die and then we are forgotten.

No, my life isn't really worth living. I just watch anime and read manga for most of the day I eat dinner and go to sleep when it's my bedtime and everyday doesn't change much what I do its boring.

if you cant meet your idea " / dream fixe " / happiness " . then you will suffer mental torment in the long run

unfortunatly most people have an inbuild survival instinct that keeps them bound .

those without ( mostly woman and some narcistic man ) , they seem to really dont give 2 shits . and either end it if things dont go their way

or have lifes way beyond the average population.
Will the things you feverishly chase really give you happiness? Can you forget your pain and begin anew? How can you be so sure? What proof have you that it will all be okay? Do you chase a return, a rebirth, or a chance?

My memory grows cloudy and I cannot remember if happiness ever found me. Perhaps I dreamt a dream too perfect to ever actually experience. Is an eternal sleep what we need? We all focus on maximizing pleasure, but what of minimizing pain?

Are we lost? I wish very much that I had answers to give to you. I think that you deserve them. How long can we drift away before we are too far gone?

if you cant meet your idea " / dream fixe " / happiness " . then you will suffer mental torment in the long run

unfortunatly most people have an inbuild survival instinct that keeps them bound .

those without ( mostly woman and some narcistic man ) , they seem to really dont give 2 shits . and either end it if things dont go their way

or have lifes way beyond the average population.
Aren't narcissist men less likely to suicide because they think so good about themselves

Aren't narcissist men less likely to suicide because they think so good about themselves
Look at Andrew Tate , i mean thats the clearest example there is .

why should you end yourself if everything turns out well for you and your at the top?

All these famous / influencer Dudes , are some narcistic jackasses behind the Screens , most likely.

ah you mean less likely, i thought you mean more likely lol .

There are still guys Who die trying , as they cant meet their Dream , but arent a Pussy about to end their Life.

Look at Andrew Tate , i mean thats the clearest example there is .

why should you end yourself if everything turns out well for you and your at the top?

All these famous / influencer Dudes , are some narcistic jackasses behind the Screens , most likely.

ah you mean less likely, i thought you mean more likely lol .

There are still guys Who die trying , as they cant meet their Dream , but arent a Pussy about to end their Life.
Brutal