Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Is this kid a half nigger?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
His dad is obviously a half nigger, or atleast 70%. Does that make the kid a half nigger also? The kid does look mixed but i would probably not be able to tell if his dad wasn't in the car. I would assume the kid was white. His nose and mouth looks a little negroid tho.

Would you be able to tell he was mixed if you hadn't seen his dad?

View: https://youtu.be/BV-meOUcZ5A?si=2YOugtrGT5n8vKne

It's hard to tell at first I admit

Kid looks like a quadroon at most

One thing is for sure though, race mixing is dysgenic and has to be stopped. All those mutts would have to go through generations and generations of mixing with only one side of their race in order to become non mixed again (their descendants) and even then the foreign blood would still stay in traces

His dad is obviously a half nigger, or atleast 70%. Does that make the kid a half nigger also? The kid does look mixed but i would probably not be able to tell if his dad wasn't in the car. I would assume the kid was white. His nose and mouth looks a little negroid tho.

Would you be able to tell he was mixed if you hadn't seen his dad?

View: https://youtu.be/BV-meOUcZ5A?si=2YOugtrGT5n8vKne

White son and tanned mixed dad

One thing is for sure though, race mixing is dysgenic and has to be stopped. All those mutts would have to go through generations and generations of mixing with only one side of their race in order to become non mixed again (their descendants) and even then the foreign blood would still stay in traces
Yes, miscegenation is a crime against humanity.Long live St. Adolf and every organization and group that is against it

This kid looks white (his skin is definitely white) but he has some abnormal features that expose the fact that he’s a nigger.Probably is due to miscegenation.This guy literally looks like an alien abomination

This kid looks white (his skin is definitely white) but he has some abnormal features that expose the fact that he’s a nigger.Probably is due to miscegenation.This guy literally looks like an alien abomination
That is how I look like which is why I'm here. I have many Eurocentric features, most notably eye color but I also have some Afrocentric features which ruin my facial harmony. My skin tone is somewhere in between the dad and the kid

Last edited:
Yea but looks mostly white, most whites have African dna or similar dnas mixed in them too
That is not true. Most whites don't have African DNA in them, maybe only in the US but for sure not in Europe