Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is this incel to jerk off to such videos?

I had a question brocel, do you think being a whore is bad, doesn't that make it easier for us to ascend or I'm tripping?
Inceldom isn't just about sex but about relationships and love aswell. Atleast to me

I had a question brocel, do you think being a whore is bad, doesn't that make it easier for us to ascend or I'm tripping?
If I wanted to I could get sex rn prostitution is fully legal in germany but I don't see the point in it if I don't love the foid and she doesn't love me

Inceldom isn't just about sex but about relationships and love aswell. Atleast to me
You're right but do you think it's as important as sex? Would you rather be a slayer and only be able to have sex OR have a foid that absolutely loves you, like the bitch worships you cuddles with you etc... but you can't have sex with her

You're right but do you think it's as important as sex? Would you rather be a slayer and only be able to have sex OR have a foid that absolutely loves you, like the bitch worships you cuddles with you etc... but you can't have sex with her
Yes its definitely more important than sex to me. I would 100% choose the second option

its only good if she is my whore. so no whores are not good. A prostiute and a whore is not the same. A whore does it for fun a pros for cash