Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this ideal? What do you think?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm planning on careermaxxing and then moneymaxxing, after that I'm planning on just buying women from some 3rd world country to work in my house and fuck tbh, kinda like a haram. But I feel I'm delusional tbh, specially because it would take years and might never become true, still a man needs dreams to move forward :feelsbadman:

What's do you think? Roping is out of the question since I've endured years of this bs, roping now would make me feel like a cuck.

sounds like a good plan. I think about moneymaxxing and paying to take some foids virginity :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Don't bring her back to your country, living in a foreign country costs a lot more than it does to live in west, I will do same thing as you when I have enough money

I'm planning on careermaxxing and then moneymaxxing, after that I'm planning on just buying women from some 3rd world country to work in my house and fuck tbh, kinda like a haram. But I feel I'm delusional tbh, specially because it would take years and might never become true, still a man needs dreams to move forward :feelsbadman:

What's do you think? Roping is out of the question since I've endured years of this bs, roping now would make me feel like a cuck.
Sounds too copey to me

sounds like a good plan. I think about moneymaxxing and paying to take some foids virginity :feelspuke::feelspuke:
Why the :feelspuke:? Is that sarcasm bro?
Don't bring her back to your country, living in a foreign country costs a lot more than it does to live in west, I will do same thing as you when I have enough money
Yeah, a property in a 3rd world country shit hole might be better, some women there will be happy enough to have a roof over their head and food while only having to fuck and clean the house :feelskek:
Sounds too copey to me
I can see that, thats why I said I felt a bit delusional about it, but I'm nearing the end of the careermaxxing step so might be a possibility :feelsjuice:

No, it’s a great idea. Exactly what I expect from somebody with a Vince McMahon avi.
Do you really think you can just travel in a third world country, buy some women, and then travel back and live with them.

It also very funny how you speak of making money. As there is a button you only have to push and Boom you are rich.
You know what’s the problem is with making money? All people want to do it!

No, it’s a great idea. Exactly what I expect from somebody with a Vince McMahon avi.
Do you really think you can just travel in a third world country, buy some women, and then travel back and live with them.

It also very funny how you speak of making money. As there is a button you only have to push and Boom you are rich.
You know what’s the problem is with making money? All people want to do it!
The tough part would be to travel back indeed but better to buy a property in the 3rd world country, not sure how that would work tho.

I believe my chances of making money are fair since my career involve STEM field.
Also ofc this is a mid long term goal :feelsugh:
What's exactly the problem?

You’ll end up being used while they fuck Chads on the side

ok, and how will you find these women lol?

i just want a norm gf:feelscry::feelscry: