Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is this how normalfags talk about crushes while they're young?

I never had crushes tbh

he maybe a normalfag but he's got a truecel voice ngl.

Lifefuel I guess

that guy has soy coming out of his pores

he maybe a normalfag but he's got a truecel voice ngl.

Lifefuel I guess
he sounds like a cartoon character
i'm a trucel voicecel
i sound like an autistic 14 year old

When I was, like, 6, I revealed I had a crush on a girl in school and my family heckled me roundly for it. They meant no harm, I know. I guess they thought it was cute. But I never admitted to such things ever again.

When I was, like, 6, I revealed I had a crush on a girl in school and my family heckled me roundly for it. They meant no harm, I know. I guess they thought it was cute. But I never admitted to such things ever again.
This is what I always feared growing up, so I never showed I had any interest in girls and started avoiding them altogether.
All parents just need to shut the fuck up and stay out of their kids' lives

Unless you live in India this seems pretty strange tbh
I only had 1 female friend, so I guess its not that hard for this to happen

I only had 1 female friend, so I guess its not that hard for this to happen
but you never had that girl in your classroom that you feel attracted and wanted to date (even if you never talked with her) ?
its cucked but when we were kids we acted dumb/emotional tbh (at least I did)

but you never had that girl in your classroom that you feel attracted and wanted to date (even if you never talked with her) ?
its cucked but when we were kids we acted dumb/emotional tbh (at least I did)
Sure I had, but not so much of it [UWSL]directed [/UWSL]to a single foid or to the point that I asked for my friends to ask her out

Normies are cringe

You cant negotiate Attraction btw , she Either wants to fuck you or your Just utility to her

That guy comes off as such a worthless and weak piece of shit, yet he still gets to fuck. Reminds me of my father

His voice sounds super gay tbh

That guy comes off as such a worthless and weak piece of shit, yet he still gets to fuck. Reminds me of my father

The Social circle pill is underrated.

That was the only way that beta could get a gf.

Just have normie friends bro.