Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel is this how 5'3 and lower incels feel?

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I was at the grocery store and as I was about to purchase my groceries a guy who was much much shorter than me passed me by. Mind you im 5'7 but somehow I heightmogged the crap out of the guy. He was walking by himself but fuck that shit was brutal. I spaced out for a while and just put myself in his shoes. Easily the guy was 5'3 or even less because I could see over his head so easily. IDK what I would do in this position. It extends more than inceldom, its just the idea of feeling like a premature man child forever. being 5'3 and less just seems such a cruel height. To all my fellow incels 5'3 and less, keep finding your ways to cope, this world aint fair but damn I just felt ur pain for like 1 second. I obviously didn't feel your pain fr but I see now that it is sad. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yes.

Why Are Neuro-Typical Individual So Strange?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182591968Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:47 PM CST
Hello, I am a neuro-atypical adult individual of age twenty-two that occasionally attempts to suppress my evident cognitive issues by purchasing crucial objects from nearby market stores. Well, I am frequently patronized by neuro-typical individuals that constantly construct idiotic, implicit statements. I have attempted to ignore the redundant aggression I have received, yet I am becoming very upset at the mere thought of this rather confusing behavior. Strangely enough, many of those said neuro-typical individuals claim that they insulted me after I receive obvious compliments from them. Why is this occurring? Why do neuro-typical individuals continue to behave in such an odd and narcissistic manner? This is very frustrating.

Tallfags can't mog me if I stay sit 90% of the day :bigbrain:

You explained it well.

I truely feel bad for my shortcel buddies :feelscry: i cant believe how hard it must be being 5'3 :fuk:

Today I was walking outside and saw a grown man who was 5'3, it was absolutely brutal, I get height-mogged 99% of the time here but I can easily see over his head. I just kept thinking to myself "How does he see tallfags?" To me they seem tall, but to him they must seem like absolute giants.

He still mogged me though, being quite lean and muscular. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I was at the grocery store and as I was about to purchase my groceries a guy who was much much shorter than me passed me by. Mind you im 5'7 but somehow I heightmogged the crap out of the guy. He was walking by himself but fuck that shit was brutal. I spaced out for a while and just put myself in his shoes. Easily the guy was 5'3 or even less because I could see over his head so easily. IDK what I would do in this position. It extends more than inceldom, its just the idea of feeling like a premature man child forever. being 5'3 and less just seems such a cruel height. To all my fellow incels 5'3 and less, keep finding your ways to cope, this world aint fair but damn I just felt ur pain for like 1 second. I obviously didn't feel your pain fr but I see now that it is sad. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Now imagine me walking by you :smonk::smonk: