Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this how 31 years old woman look to you?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

i think this is worse than gore and should be a banable offense if you dont put it in NSFW spoilers, honestly
used up, roastie hags are so fucking nasty and visually repulsive it ruins my food

im eating vegan haagen daaz caramel fudge chip icecream and just the still image of that nasty video makes me want to vomit

She looks 40 to me. It's all depends on genetics, lifestyle, sun exposure, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, smoking. I think in this case she aged so badly because of sun exposure.

Looks 45 to 50.

Sun exposure accelerates ageing
ss-091019-Twins_65A-combo.JPG

Would still bang.

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

i think this is worse than gore and should be a banable offense if you dont put it in NSFW spoilers, honestly
used up, roastie hags are so fucking nasty and visually repulsive it ruins my food

im eating vegan haagen daaz caramel fudge chip icecream and just the still image of that nasty video makes me want to vomit

View attachment 1045737
She doesn't even look bad

Yeah. Very close. Many look like shit without face mask up.

if a 30 year old foid doesn't look like this then she's post-wall IMO

do better, foids

edit: cat ears are optional but preferable

No, that's not your average 31 year old face. She's been weathered. Looks 40-45.

31 year old? Damn she looks like 40+