Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this happening to other people on YouTube?

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
These baby videos are being recommended to me for no apparent reason.

wtf...

Clear your YouTube view history, must be something you watched or clicked on

Clear your YouTube view history, must be something you watched or clicked on
I think the opposite may be the problem. I cleared all my data so it's just recommending me random videos.

My nephews watch these sorts of videos

I think the opposite may be the problem. I cleared all my data so it's just recommending me random videos.
could be that too, they get millions of views because of Middle East, curry and, Asian foreign viewers

I'm sorry but whoever's raising them isn't doing a very good job.
It's out of my control, nothing I can do.

The kids would probably be taken away if social services seen the condition of the hoard house.

There is junk stacked to the ceiling and at least 100 horny cats all horny and pregnant. There is a huge accumulation of cat shit under the kitchen table and furniture, which smells like dead and I have to eat upstairs in my shared room with my father (because rooms are filled with junk).

I'm moving so I don't care if the house is condemned.

It's out of my control, nothing I can do.

The kids would probably be taken away if social services seen the condition of the hoard house.

There is junk stacked to the ceiling and at least 100 horny cats all horny and pregnant. There is a huge accumulation of cat shit under the kitchen table and furniture, which smells like dead and I have to eat upstairs in my shared room with my father (because rooms are filled with junk).

I'm moving so I don't care if the house is condemned.
Living in those conditions as a child is what creates criminals in this society. I'm lucky to be raised in exceptional conditions.

fbicels trying to bait you

cope

you got exposed boyo
1447486237429.png

Living in those conditions as a child is what creates criminals in this society. I'm lucky to be raised in exceptional conditions.
Ed Kemper's mother is like my mother, but my mother is a little more coco in the head, probably dumber too.

"for no reason guys I swear"'

JFL

You think I enjoy watching baby toy shit? K whatever makes you giggle in your unkempt dirty room.
LMAO @ this poor attempt to insult me, my room is cleaner than yours boyo, Im more disciplined than a navy seal

arent these apart of a conspiracy or something

highIQ youtube algorithm, doing its jjjob xD

Last edited:
I've gotten ads on channels I've white-listed about dating sites. Could be a coincidence.