Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is This Guy Worse Off Than Us?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
True story. The guy is in his 50's. He had a hot girlfriend in his 30's. Relationship lasted only a month.
He was taking her on a trip to Mexico. The girl parks his car at the airport, while the guy tends to arranging the plane trip.
Guy is waiting, waiting, no girl. He goes to the parking lot, to find her murdered. His Lexus is nowhere to be found.
The guy is very in-cel looking. He has never had a date before her, never had one after.
He has lousy personality. Is this guy still an In-cel? Is he worse of than us?
If someone gets a girl, doesn't mean he'll get another. If someone wins the lottery, it's highly unlikely he'll win again. An in-cel getting a girl is like winning the lottery.
If the guy is good looking / great personality, he'll get another. If not, he won't.

True story. The guy is in his 50's. He had a hot girlfriend in his 30's. Relationship lasted only a month.
He was taking her on a trip to Mexico. The girl parks his car at the airport, while the guy tends to arranging the plane trip.
Guy is waiting, waiting, no girl. He goes to the working lot, to find her murdered. His Lexus is nowhere to be found.
The guy is very in-cel looking. He has never had a date before her, never had one after.
He has lousy personality. Is this guy still an In-cel? Is he worse of than us?
It was by a freak of nature, never to be repeated again.
If someone gets a girl, doesn't mean he'll get another. If someone wins the lottery, it's highly unlikely he'll win again. An in-cel getting a girl is like winning the lottery.
If the guy is good looking / great personality, he'll get another. If not, he won't.
I think in a way he is lucky because he never saw the relationship evolve to the point where she would inevitably have betrayed him.

I think in a way he is lucky because he never saw the relationship evolve to the point where she would inevitably have betrayed him.
Maybe they would've been married 50+ years. Se didn't mind his looks / personality.

No one is worse. We are all beautiful on the inside.

Maybe they would've been married 50+ years. Se didn't mind his looks / personality.
He was taking her on a trip to Mexico. It sounds like the makings of a betabux/sugardaddy relationship to me.

No. To love and suffer is better than to never have loved.

He barely has it better because he only had 1 month of it.

I believe the opposite.
If it wasn't;t for those crooks, he probably would've had a wife of 50+ years, children, grandchildren.
He's never dated before, and hasn't found one since.
He looks very nerdy. Like I said, an ugly guy / social misfit getting a hot date is like wining the lottery.
Apparently she was so sweet, she didn't care about his looks or personality.

Which is why "incels" who have had girlfriends and genuine sex in the past need to fuck off.

Last edited:
In his 50’s huh? Aren’t you in your 50’s OP? Are you cleverly trying to tell us about your hot 30 year old gf

Which is why "incels" who have had girlfriends and genuine sex in the past need to fuck off.
I agree with you. If you've had sex you're not an in-cel.
But that guy is still WAY worse off than us.
There is no way in hell, I'd want to be in that guy's position.
If it wasn't for that stroke of bad luck, there's good possibility he'd be happily married for the rest of his life.
All his future kids and grand-kids were taken away as well.
But hey, at least he's not an in-cel / virgin.

Last edited:
I agree with you. If you've had sex you're not an in-cel.
But that guy is still WAY worse off than us.
There is no way in hell, I'd want to be in that guy's position.
It depends on the circumstance but otherwise yes.

If they're really incel now and considerable time passed, I disagree. Young gl guys who never tried are even worse.

This made me laugh tbh

Whoever killed her, did this man a huge favor.

If they're really incel now and considerable time passed, I disagree. Young gl guys who never tried are even worse.
They life/experience mog truecels who never got or had shit. I agree that everyone should atleast try at some point though.

Last edited:
Best way to run "widower game" for sure!

"My fiance was murdered!" (sob...)

= instant social credit!

No one is worse. We are all beautiful on the inside.
Tenor

In his 50’s huh? Aren’t you in your 50’s OP? Are you cleverly trying to tell us about your hot 30 year old gf
I wish I had a hot date.
No, I do not wish I was in that situation. I would not wish it on my worst enemy.
Me, being able to afford a Lexus.

I'm more fucked than he