Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is this guy ugly?

-Just be first theory
-Just be tall theory
-He actually has a good jaw for -Amerindian Central American standards.
-Thugmaxxing (but this shit really works if you are the first).
Shes taller than him

He got good bones and a decent eye area. His nose is a bit big and his hair looks a bit shit in a few of the photos but that's about it.
He's probably thugmaxxing mixed with his high masc face is what's carrying him. South/center America doesn't have as bad hypergamy as the west does as well.

Last edited:
a general rule of thumb amongst the higher IQ group of incels is that hispanics are most immune to brutal looks theory

Speaking from experience first-hand I will give that a RESOUNDING NO. Looks theory = law and applies everywhere, even if in some shitlands you see questionable looking guys with some sexual success for whatever reasons/outlier theories/impoverished shithole environments or etc.

Also, the guy is not good looking but I can tell you for sure he isn't ugly either -- so somewhere in normie-tier & probably lucky/possibly one off. I can see how some women can find him attractive in some niches/locations/low outreach circumstances where he might look "decent enough."

Last edited:
Speaking from experience first-hand I will give that a RESOUNDING NO. Looks theory = law and applies everywhere, even if in some shitlands you see questionable looking guys with some sexual success for whatever reasons/outlier theories/impoverished shithole environments or etc.

Also, the guy is not good looking but I can tell you for sure he isn't ugly either -- so somewhere in normie-tier & probably lucky/possibly one off. I can see how some women can find him attractive in some niches/locations/low outreach circumstances where he might look "decent enough."
This is not an outlier at all. Foids with Chad have been outliers. Most data about the blackpilll are preferences and were are in a transitional era.

:feelshaha: the mental gymnastics, my[UWSL] god[/UWSL]

He's somewhat ugly and a brown rice but he looks quite masculine and we don't know how deep and attractive his voice, which plays a significant role, is.

His only big failo is his eye area; notice how much better he looks in the sunglasses photo. I wish my eye area were my only failo so that I could shademax.

The fact he get bitches, tells me he's not

I repeat: if OP posted pictures of him on his own you ALL would be laughing and saying he's ugly and saying "send him an invite here"

and you know it

He’s probably like a 4 or 5 on the looks scale