Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is this guy incel or not?

ive said this before: all fatcels need to do is lose weight

he is incel tho but he looked better when he was thinner

ive said this before: all fatcels need to do is lose weight
True but it also depends on how attractive they are to begin with. Isn't High Pitch Eric also kind of a tallfag? I think I read somewhere he was around 6'0 tall

True but it also depends on how attractive they are to begin with. Isn't High Pitch Eric also kind of a tallfag? I think I read somewhere he was around 6'0 tall
tall and fat is a horrific combo as we can see how the fat settled in the first video. it does matter how attractive u are to begin with, but in most cases, losing the weight would help move from sub5 alien to normie with potential to looksmaxx further and esp for someone 6'0.

Nigga.... Even if that faggot lost some pounds the voice would be too much of a turn off. That guy is a truecel, as truecel as they come.
That fucking voice... Even if you get jacked you'd never be taken seriously by any guy much less a foid.