Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this guy attractive?

Attractive scale

• Chad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Chadlite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normie

• Subtier

• Incel

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★

'Voodoo Ben Franklin – One of the principal villains, Voodoo Ben is the famous founding father, hellbent on controlling the world of organized crime. Ben commands an army of zombie people and dinosaurs, in addition to the forces of Hell later in the series, after Ben becomes a pawn of System, the Lord of Hell, and Drywall's younger brother.'

He also knows all about computers.

Last edited:
Not clicking.

Didnt even bother to try and hide the phishing

I couldn't find a good picture of this character on Google. I also don't want to get in trouble with the law by print screening. As far as phishing goes, I didn't occur any viruses when I was on the website. So though it may be a dodgy website stealing content itself, it's not harming us.

I actually own a physical copy of the Whole Shebang.

Last edited:
I grew balls, I clicked, I got hacked by FBI, I saw the pic, and I voted "CHAD".:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

I couldn't find a good picture of this character on Google. I also don't want to get in trouble with the law by print screening. As far as phishing goes, I didn't occur any viruses when I was on the website. So though it may be a dodgy website stealing content itself, it's not harming us.

I actually own a physical copy of the Whole Shebang.
>p...plea...PLEASE CLICK MY IP GRABBER!!
no.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back