Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Is this guy an incel?

I saw this a while back lol.

fatcel=volcel tbh

I've had a full box of Annie's Mac And Cheese every day after school for all of high school lol

yes, but only because of his food. his genetics have potential based on the few glimpses of his bone structure. mogs me hard eitherways

I saw this a while back lol.

fatcel=volcel tbh
Tbh he looks brutally good for a guy who has nourished himself with the worst food imaginable.

If i would eat his diet I would look much shittier than him Within a month or so.

Currently yes, but fatcel=volcel like @Personalityinkwell said

Last edited:
yes, but only because of his food. his genetics have potential based on the few glimpses of his bone structure. mogs me hard eitherways
Brutal mac n cheese pill. His haircut screams I never got laid though. His own retarded decision if you ask me.

Brutal mac n cheese pill. His haircut screams I never got laid though. His own retarded decision if you ask me.
in his defence it would take a long ass time to reverse his stupid decisions so I think he's given up

Fatcel = Volcel tbh.

holy fuck what a retarded lmao

dude won't last much longer

macandcheesemaxing based as fuck

volcel, he could easy get a mentally fucked up landwhale and binge on mac and cheese togheter