Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this guy a chad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
Chadlite, at least.

Chadlite/upper tier normie

No, he has a recessed chin. He's a tall faggot with a normie face though so the skies the limit.

Hampton Brandon is facially Chadlite, but in combination with his low inhibition he has the potential of a GigaChad. I've seen him live on his streams last year (when he streamed with Ice Poseidon and his single streams in Miami) how he easily pulled women.

Hampton Brandon is facially Chadlite, but in combination with his low inhibition he has the potential of a GigaChad. I've seen him live on his streams last year (when he streamed with Ice Poseidon and his single streams in Miami) how he easily pulled women.
Who wouldn't be low inhib if you have his tallfag height and his face though.

Who wouldn't be low inhib if you have his tallfag height and his face though.

Believe me, Hampton Brandon is at another side of low-inhib, he's basically crazy and gives no shit.

No, looks upper tier normie here, his height gives him a solid halo.

No man, he looks normie

He is a normie, not Chad.

No more like a brad

Believe me, Hampton Brandon is at another side of low-inhib, he's basically crazy and gives no shit.
he's a low inhib god

No, looks upper tier normie here, his height gives him a solid halo.
He is a normie, not Chad.
No man, he looks normie
id rate him a chadlite,he looks way better when he's shaved

Last edited:

he got rejected hard in Miami. I saw all his streams. He got into huge arguments with women after he got denied (some that later involved police )

easily in the realm of chad

he got rejected hard in Miami. I saw all his streams. He got into huge arguments with women after he got denied (some that later involved police )

even a low inhib chadlite gets rejected ,never even began for us.Some of the girls he hit on were ugly too

He only got rejected because of camera and him being a lunatic for the views.

He only got rejected because of camera and him being a lunatic for the views.
If Brandon was hot, why would the girls have a problem being filmed by him:

Edit- it seems mostly the troll looking girls had a problem but some weren't too bad.

Last edited:
No but he is a faggot for sure

Looks average but low inhib+ status makes chad

SuperSaiyanGymcel: just be confident and you can be chad lol
That’s not what I meant, subhuman who tries to be low inhib is not gonna get shit, but if you are tallfag normie like Hampton with the cX connection and lots of viewers and do low inhib shit on stream, you can become chad and he already has

That’s not what I meant, subhuman who tries to be low inhib is not gonna get shit, but if you are tallfag normie like Hampton with the cX connection and lots of viewers and do low inhib shit on stream, you can become chad and he already has
I'm joking I know

High-Tier normie

JFL at Hampton Brandon, he is definitely a chadlite white,tall,good facial features, however he is crazy as fuck, and acts like a barbarian towards everyone and can still get laid, trust proving he is chadlite to chad tier.

Chadlite definitely.

JFL at Hampton Brandon, he is definitely a chadlite white,tall,good facial features, however he is crazy as fuck, and acts like a barbarian towards everyone and can still get laid, trust proving he is chadlite to chad tier.
he's extreme low inhib and thugmaxx makes him into a chad.he's a violent degenerate who openly harrasses foids and still gets laid like crazy,jfl at cucktears

Last edited:
How can one be as low inhib as him? Coming to think of it, he's probably never sober

Looks like a regular guy, Chad is a young Jason Momoa or Jason Statham.

hightier normie id say

Chadlite imo, definitly mogs me hard.

How can one be as low inhib as him? Coming to think of it, he's probably never sober
he used to always be high on xanax before and that completely destroys any form of inhibition

I agree with many comments here.
Chadlite, or high tier normie.
In that range ^

I need to know his height. But chadlite from the face.

Curious question, Did you get a Warning for this thread?

i did a similar thread ages ago and i got a warning for rate thread :feelstrash:

Curious question, Did you get a Warning for this thread?

i did a similar thread ages ago and i got a warning for rate thread :feelstrash:
No i didnt get any warnings for this,didnt know this was against the rules.I thought it only applied to asking people to rate your own pics

No i didnt get any warnings for this,didnt know this was against the rules.I thought it only applied to asking people to rate your own pics
Then i got warned in vain :feelsmega: