Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this forum the breeding ground for Marxism?

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
I've been on this site for long enough to observe that a lot of degeneracy that is responsible for our deplorable situation is accepted, even encouraged. I believe that administration of this site is way too lax or rather uneducated about such questions. If we the people want to improve our situation we should free ourselves from such degeneracy rather than sink in it and allow it among our ranks seeing that it brings nothing but increased suffering onto us. If we would become more radical and divisive We'd be much stronger than we have ever been and be an actual threat to (((Sauron))) rather than merely a joke.

not that I know of tbh
anyway, politics is gigacope why do incels even care lol.

What particular activities are contributing to degeneracy?

No, that would be IT

wtf are u talking about? Am I missing someone everyone or is this is a super low IQ post???

I don't think so

Marxism, although a faulty ideology in today's world, cannot be associated with modern LGBT degenerate "communists".

But still, throw commies off helicopters Pinochet style.