Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Is this form getting bluepilled?

C

CurryLMAO

Self-banned
-
Why is the NTpill being given so much attention?
Its very similar to saying "your personality" , NT literally doesn't matter for subhumans.

My guess is lookspill is hard to accept so these faggots are now coping with "I am just non NT bro", or maybe they are fakecels.

Its very similar to saying "your personality" , NT literally doesn't matter for subhumans.

My guess is lookspill is hard to accept so these faggots are now coping with "I am just non NT bro", or maybe they are fakecels.
NT is most important when you are under 16, however most of this forum is 16-29 so it is a mix of face/height/NT levels.

Its irrelevant for ugly Men, no one even don't want to get to know you.

NT matters for coping ability, if you are autistic you can't even cope because the social interactions must enter your brain's deepest regions to be understood. Your prefrontal cortex isn't capable of processing the data for you. Your only option is to negate social interactions altogether to prevent psyche damage, which also outs you as a threat.

Basically, autism is a damage multiplier.

Tbf autism definitely kills your game

If you're a white 5/10 white guy which is a very large percentage of this forum, you're not here because of your looks. You have to be a severely deluded rotting aspie to think that the way you act around others/ your interests/ mannerisms etc have nothing to do with how much others want to be around you.
There's a lot more than just looks that contribute to inceldom.

NT matters for coping ability, if you are autistic you can't even cope because the social interactions must enter your brain's deepest regions to be understood. Your prefrontal cortex isn't capable of processing the data for you. Your only option is to negate social interactions altogether to prevent psyche damage, which also outs you as a threat.

Basically, autism is a damage multiplier.
Social interactions and everything can be learned overtime, just like anything else

What matters is if people are willing to talk to you in the first place

If you're a white 5/10 white guy which is a very large percentage of this forum, you're not here because of your looks. You have to be a severely deluded rotting aspie to think that the way you act around others/ your interests/ mannerisms etc have nothing to do with how much others want to be around you.
There's a lot more than just looks that contribute to inceldom.
5/10 white guy = fakecel

NT is NOT comparable to personality. it's way deeper. it's like an aura you give off. people think you're weird, bc you ARE weird. you have a weird stare. you can't talk properly and stutter. stuff like that . so shut up and think before you spew shit

5/10 white guy = fakecel
You can't just say that while that's like 40% of this forum. They're not getting pussy despite their looks not being death-tier. That's because there's more to inceldom than your looks. No need for the aspie black and white thinking.

You can't just say that while that's like 40% of this forum. They're not getting pussy despite their looks not being death-tier. That's because there's more to inceldom than your looks. No need for the aspie black and white thinking.
it isn't aspie thinking
you will see them getting into relationships after a few years, betabuxx or otherwise

Social interactions and everything can be learned overtime, just like anything else

What matters is if people are willing to talk to you in the first place
I'm not saying that learning is impossible, rather it just is harder for autistic people to gain that social ability. Their brain regions simply didn't have the required growth in the frontal lobe, which is the strongest brain region for social skills. If you attempt to learn social interaction capabilities, it most likely will cost the other brain regions some resources in terms of mathematical calculations etc. You can choose to believe autism is a good thing or unimportant, but I personally think it is quite limiting

it isn't aspie thinking
you will see them getting into relationships after a few years, betabuxx or otherwise
yeah, those kind of "relationships" are just as bad as being an incel.

NT pill is not just for pusi u retards :feelskek::feelskek:
if you don't wanna stand out and get bullied you need to NT or fake NT

otherwise normies/chads/foids will gang up on you

NT is NOT comparable to personality. it's way deeper. it's like an aura you give off. people think you're weird, bc you ARE weird. you have a weird stare. you can't talk properly and stutter. stuff like that . so shut up and think before you spew shit
:yes::yes::yes:

The blackpill isn't just about looks. It's also about immutable traits such as genetics such as genetics and neurology. Being non-NT fucks your life up, especially if you're sub 6 man. It goes much deeper than no sex or relationships. Non-NT incels often have no friends, no jobs and no money. Our disability is a barrier to everything. Autists are basically lifecels.

NTpill-deniers love pointing to rare outliers and the fabled autistic Chad. But quality of life studies show that life is hell for the average non-NT male.

Stop being so toxic bro!

Maybe prevent baldness by Washington you're hair with prell!

NT is real but it’s not as important as face, race, height imo

I almost only see oneitis-threads and foid-worship, which is the peak of :bluepill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back