Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this even a Chad? (foids creepshotting a cashier.)

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Or am I coping.
108908996 334866264363404 1458657459882905780 n

Gymmaxxed chadlite.

Would have to see the full front of his face, but looks like a strong high-tier normie/ weak Chadlite.
Depends on height too.

Last edited:
Tall n' white is always right.

chadlite for white women, gigachad for noodles

Someone cluster bomb the place with tear gas

Tall, broad shoulders, seems like a normal canthal tilt, that's probably the chadiest guy she saw that day so far

Chads live life on easy mode. It's so fucking surreal, the idea that a girl would look at you and feel attraction. FUCK.

he's chad for sure probably tall aswell idk why you are coping you must be new bro he's clearly good looking lucky bsatard

Foids are retarded. They shouldn't have the right to choose their partners if this is the shit they all usually go for.

OF COURSE he's tall as fuck. OF COURSE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Chadlite face but looks like hes tall and he has good frame so I would say he's a chad. Especially for a cashier too cuz usually that's a job for below average lookin ppl

There's a ducttaped plastic bag for my face!

He gets creep shotted on his no skill job of course he is Chad.

Gymmaxxed high tier normie with a good frame.