Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is this enough to die

M

Mestote

Lonely forever
100x 50mg Doxepin or amitriptylin
And 30x 80mg of Oxycodone.

What do you think, is it enough?

Wouldn’t know. This isn’t sanctioned suicide.

Don’t do it.

Double it to make sure you are dead

@Sneir wir nehmen das Doppelte befor wir Schicht gehen

Double it to make sure you are dead
I just don't want to throw up. And I take the opiates so that I don't notice anything from the 100 doxepin or amitriptyline pills, i.e. the respiratory depression

I just don't want to throw up. And I take the opiates so that I don't notice anything from the 100 doxepin or amitriptyline pills, i.e. the respiratory depression
only pussys kill themselves with meds jfl what a loser

That's okay with me. I don't want to hang myself. Nor do I want to throw myself in front of a train because I don't want to involve anyone. I don't have a gun and I can't get hold of one easily here in Germany either. So what else can I do? Jumping maybe, but I don't know.

That's okay with me. I don't want to hang myself. Nor do I want to throw myself in front of a train because I don't want to involve anyone. I don't have a gun and I can't get hold of one easily here in Germany either. So what else can I do? Jumping maybe, but I don't know.
es ist vorbei

dont do it bro. altho i feel the same. pm me if u want to talk

@Sneir may know it

Would be great if someone knows the lethal Dose of Doxepin. From amitriptylin, I know it.

100x 50mg Doxepin or amitriptylin
And 30x 80mg of Oxycodone.

What do you think, is it enough?
DONT!

My best friend hung himself 8 years ago. He never got to see the end of Sons of Anarchy. He never got to see Game of Thrones, which he would have LOVED. He hasn't heard the song "Pillow talking" by Lil Dickey... Or had a chance to hate Cardi B. He doesn't know about Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet. He missed out on the absolute explosion of memes... My point is, if you kill yourself now, you're missing out on so many things in the future you'd love. 1 can't tell you what they are, but there's something that hasn't happened or doesn't exist yet that those you left behind would connect to you and wish you could experience. That you'd want to experience.​

Yes, you're right, I also love many of the things you listed. But I've been living with chronic pain for 3 years now after a failed suicide attempt. I have no strength left. I am addicted to opiates (oxycodone), have no interest in anything anymore. No friends, no family. It's okay for me. I'm done with this life. I can say I've seen Game of Thrones to the end (unfortunately). I've seen avengers to the end. So there's nothing more waiting for me here.

DONT!

My best friend hung himself 8 years ago. He never got to see the end of Sons of Anarchy. He never got to see Game of Thrones, which he would have LOVED. He hasn't heard the song "Pillow talking" by Lil Dickey... Or had a chance to hate Cardi B. He doesn't know about Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet. He missed out on the absolute explosion of memes... My point is, if you kill yourself now, you're missing out on so many things in the future you'd love. 1 can't tell you what they are, but there's something that hasn't happened or doesn't exist yet that those you left behind would connect to you and wish you could experience. That you'd want to experience.​

:feelskek: