Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this close to reality?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
For attraction, things that matter as follows-

Face: 37%
Height: 30%
Frame: 20%
Staus: 12%
Personality: 1%.

Last edited:
personality: 0%

You are missing Race

fuck this aspie shit, let me break down the equasion for your: face good height good frame good personality irrelevant

Where are u getting these numbers from

Ngl I remember a post on r/chadfish I made a while ago that requested for someone to do constant experiments and tweak minor features of a male to determine exactly which traits mattered, but that never happened.
fuck this aspie shit, let me break down the equasion for your: face good height good frame good personality irrelevant
Over for nonNTcels

Where did I say good face, good height and good frame not matter?

Too much percentage for frame

legit this

Face: 37%
Height: 30%
Frame: 20%
Staus: 12%

Personality is a function of face, height, frame and status. Not an independent variable.

Explain why dark triad chad>non dark triad chad, and outgoing normie>boring normie?
@Monk of Failure
I think you are glancing over the fact that we cannot test these in a controlled lab environment. (Because we cant clone people.)
Any negligible difference can be statistical noise. And can easily be misleading.

Also, I personally think foids who prefer dark triad might be descendants of slaves/concubines who were bred for that once upon a time. Similar to neoteny.

Last edited:
I'd put frame <5% and put the remainder into status. It's really fucking important.

Face and height are debatable, but I'm not lighting that match.

If this was an RPG character, there would be no consensus on the optimal min-maxed chad build.

giphy.gif

Also, I personally think foids who prefer dark triad might be descendants of slaves/concubines who were bred for that once upon a time. Similar to neoteny.
I don't think holes who prefer dark triad are descandants of slaves/concubines. Dark triad is a costly signalling and holes prefer cost signals because they send message of the fitness of sender to attract the receiver.

Last edited:
I don't think holes who prefer dark triad are descandants of slaves/concubines. Dark triad is a costly signalling and holes prefer cost signals because they send message of the fitness of sender to attract the receiver.

Could be, makes sense.

Personality matters.

If your personality means you stay in a hole 24/7 and never get out which lets face it NOBODY DOES THAT. At some point everyone has interacted/been close to foids irl.

Personality matters.

If your personality means you stay in a hole 24/7 and never get out which lets face it NOBODY DOES THAT. At some point everyone has interacted/been close to foids irl.
Yes personality does matters but very less if you are non chad and very negligible if you're chad.

@Legendarywristcel what do you say?

Iam going to go out on a limb

Face: 30%
Height: 20%
Frame: 15%
Personality: 15%.

Personality does matter. Ive seen this many times in my life. Being sociable, charismatic (aka non NT traits) matter when you pass the bar in terms of face and height.

I think we can come up with formulas for the relative importance of factor as a function of the height of the femoid.
for a short one the hight wount be so important, perhaps only 10% but the face will be more.
Generally i think it is face and frame make up at least 60%

status is 5%

Personality does matter. Ive seen this many times in my life. Being sociable, charismatic (aka non NT traits) matter when you pass the bar in terms of face and height.

Personality : -20%
Negative sign indicates dark personality. Foids love with men dark personalities.

Personality works for sub5-6 but I think 15% is too much.
Personality : -20%
Negative sign indicates dark personality. Foids love with men dark personalities.
Of course, they love it, since it's a costly signal.