Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this bullying?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7x4t2b/valentines_day_is_coming_up_in_a_couple_days/?sh=643f794e&st=jdkuhtt3 

I'm sure the posts on the assorted "incel" subs and incels.is are going to be a goldmine!

I'm actually tempted to go in there and tell them they have Discounted Candy Day on February 15 to look forward to.

Though I did try to troll Forever Alone a couple of years ago by saying that fully expecting a bunch of "HOW DARE YOU MOCK MY PAIN!" responses but I was pleasantly surprised when a majority of the responses from that sub's users thanked me for giving them something to look forward to.

He doesn't have a valentine, so he goes on and shits on others without a valentine, kek, jfl @ failed normies

haha im spending my valentines day shitting on lonely virgins tee hee im cool

I mean they use reddit so it's obvious right off the bat they don't have life

GunnaSecure said:

Reddit is infested with normies nowadays.
Half the posts on the front page are' 'look at what my gf made'' KEK

the fact that they hate incels simply because they’re ugly virginal men, rather than their viewpoints is made obvious from how he tried to “troll” foreveralone as well, even though it has rules against talking about “incel-like” topics, has female members and even moderators. they are no more than low tier normies desperately trying to find someone that they can feel superior to lest they realize their lives are as equally pathetic, if not worse.

Cynistic said:
Reddit is infested with normies nowadays.
Half the posts on the front page are' 'look at what my gf made'' KEK

so fucking accurate

Just lol if you think these guys are any better than us. Most of them are cucks, numales, soybois, fat whales, easily triggered dumbfucks and "intellectuals".
The actual normies and normal people don't waste time on reddit (let alone obsessing your entire life over some losers) heck normies don't even know what reddit is.
They are coping so badly. All in denial.
Also their "humour" is cringy as fuck and non existent.

These kinds of people exist lol

GunnaSecure said:
facts

One of my favorite things to do back when we had /r/incels was trash talking to the normies. To get this kind of normie you remind them that they're the type of person spending their time going onto a place they don't have anything to do with to ridicule people and to look down on others to feel better about themselves, proving they're losers themselves.

ofc inceltears is a subreddit for bullying lonely virgins, this should be obvious dude.

What is this sub and why aren't I a member?

Jockcel said:
failed normies are the worst
we already have enough of them here

Yes it’s bullying, funny thing is they removed the reddit post like a little bitch, or did a cucktears mod remove it? I highly doubt it

knajjd said:
the fact that they hate incels simply because they’re ugly virginal men, rather than their viewpoints is made obvious from how he tried to “troll” foreveralone as well, even though it has rules against talking about “incel-like” topics, has female members and even moderators. they are no more than low tier normies desperately trying to find someone that they can feel superior to lest they realize their lives are as equally pathetic, if not worse.

Yup, and then distract us with copes and false hope so we dont e.r. its basically like taunting a chained dog. Entertainment and to feel superior, most people are truly sadistic fuckers.

I have already called out inceltears for being sadistic. They are scum of the highest order.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back