Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel is this bridge enough to die?

Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★

im so fucking tired i just want this to stop. this is like the largest fucking height you can get to in here. is it enough to die

into the water? doesn't look like enough
not sure

going headfirst it might just be enough but I wouldnt do it

Seems so.
going headfirst it might just be enough but I wouldnt do it
especially since the chads and stacies on the beach below will be the ones watching.

It's hard to tell just looking at a picture, you don't have any measurements of it?

just judging from the pic I think it should be enough

Seems like a beautiful place to die. Where is that?

Are you kidding? You can die from a 12 foot fall. This bridge is easily 100+ feet.

Anyone jumping off of this into asphalt would leave a crater.

Seems so.

especially since the chads and stacies on the beach below will be the ones watching.
theyd probably just laugh and continue their day at the beach anyway. to them if it isnt a fellow chad or stacey it isnt worth getting upset for

Are you kidding? You can die from a 12 foot fall. This bridge is easily 100+ feet.

It's better to be safe, you would be surprised how often people survive this sort of thing. It's not worth the risk of settling for less than the highest possible point to jump from, and ending up paralyzed for the remainder of life.

This, you gonna die from that height.

Just cope for longer man, you will die eventually. Might as well find the few things you still enjoy and figure out a way to keep doing them for the rest of ur life

Don’t do it

If you fuck it up it’s ogre

that's a cool looking place

Just go full ER on the beach tbh at that rate.

definitly. just go head first

dont know why you would do it while being in such a nice place

I wouldn't do it there tbh that place looks to be highly infested with normalscum population, they will record you while the scream and then send each other pictures of your corpse while they have a blast because they saw a loser's corpse.

High chance of fucking it up, I wouldn't recommend. Travel to the closest city with a high-rise building.

People always say they regret jumping that shouldn't be the last thing going through your head as you try to end your life tbh.

Don't think about doing stupid shit like that.

i have been there at nights a few times but never found the courage to jump

i shouldnt have injected tren. i dont know what to do i just want this bullshit to stop already

been crying and headbutting the fucking door for the last hour

Y4c8ZlL.png

Yes, in fact you can die even with 3 meters of height if you land well (to kill yourself of course)

Man I wish I could say something but I don't know what. I feel your pain. I am sorry you are going through this.

i shouldnt have injected tren. i dont know what to do i just want this bullshit to stop already

Y4c8ZlL.png
Stay and cope with us, boyo.

Y4c8ZlL.png
PM if u wanna talk bro i know dat feel but just cope man, keep coping. You will die eventually when it is time, don’t do it now man.

Y4c8ZlL.png
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Keep coping buddy... I wish you all the best and hopefully tables will turn around.