Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this black autist coping?

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

Says he wouldn't want to be NT because autism "makes him who he is".

Personally, I think he's coping hard.

A black autist? lmao I didn't know they existed.

9D2D4851 5220 415D B759 8E4AF0FBA6A6
His level of coping is over 9000

Can he still run BBC thug gangbanger game?

he's ironically enough too autistic to realise he's coping.

Must get lonely being a black autist. May as well be curry.
dont agree.BBCs' can blend in with the crowd.
autistic curries stand out like a sore thumb

Coping ofc, obviously it's a mental illness he can shut the fuck up now, he doesn't speak for me. I am not gonna cope thinking I am special. Autists are not special they are defective. An autist is governments best friend, social anxiety = easy to physically control (who cares what u think if you do whats asked of you, nobody gives a fuck if you are angry about it), very productive, etc...

Teracope
As said before you can’t feel positive about a negative trait

Coping ofc, obviously it's a mental illness he can shut the fuck up now, he doesn't speak for me. I am not gonna cope thinking I am special. Autists are not special they are defective. An autist is governments best friend, social anxiety = easy to physically control (who cares what u think if you do whats asked of you, nobody gives a fuck if you are angry about it), very productive, etc...
Yeah, autism is no gift. More of a curse. Even if you are an autistic savant, it comes with so many negatives as to not be worth it.

Mental health is overlooked severely in almost all non-white enthic groups, but especially blacks.

autism is a superpower

why does the white dude in all these videos act fake as shit?

There are actually many posters with Autism on IT, I had arguments with them because they say things like "Autism isn't an excuse for being NEET, I'm an engineer", they don't realise that autism works on a spectrum and people are differently effected by it, they also don't realise that not all autists have a high IQ to become an engineer. As always it is silly to discuss things with IT posters. I have also had people say "My friend is autistic and is engaged", same as i said before, not all autists have the same symptoms, he probably is a hyper ADHD type which is more appealing to women.

It's over for him
full