Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this bitch legit?

typical redpill bullshit

if an ugly guy tries to pull that shit off , foids would hate him for being "a dick with shit personality"
good looking men can be "player" or "good guy" as they wish and they'll always win.

spare me the "step up ur game brah, be alpha brah" rhetoric.

Looks looks looks

she has a cute accent tho.

She is southern but her accent sounds british, still tho, your comment on the red pill blackpilled me, I thought it was also alright, but yea it just comes down to looks, money, and status

Ive seen her before she is from Louisiana i believe.

i fucking hate redpillers

it's literally all about your looks, height, race, mental state (whether you're NT enough or not), but looks will do just fine even then. fuck these idiots with their "alpha" "beta" nonsense.

comment I found
Women wouldn't actually know a masculine guy if one walked up to them and f*cked them in the mouth. Excuse my French. All relationships are gynocentric and are based around the needs of the female. Very little interest is actually spent analyzing the personality of the man. What matters is how he makes the woman feel. It's not uncommon for women to fall in love with homosexuals or sociopaths and these are men that display very few masculine qualities. Women are drawn to attractive men for the most part. Whether these men exert inflated levels of confidence doesn't matter and their competence is only important in as much as it can be leveraged to serve the woman who is interested in them. An alpha male in the modern context is just an attractive sexual degenerate who will tell a woman everything she wants to hear.

You can be the biggest survivalist, MMA fighting bad ass in town. If a woman can't extract utility from you then you're not an Alpha Male to her. I would argue that real masculinity is in fact quite repugnant to women because it's the antithesis of everything they are. Think about it. Men and women have opposing sexual strategies that are at war with one another. One wants to nest and the other wants to inseminate as much as possible. We could not be more different. There's no compatibility and there's no attraction beyond the sexual need. So when I hear a woman say that women love masculine men I can't help but call bullshit on them and assume they don't know what they are talking about. You are lying in this video. No woman wants a man that she can not guarantee commitment from. You are just parroting what these PUA artists who don't know shit about shit are telling other men. You do this because you know it will get you attention and money. You pretend to be different from every other woman with a Youtube channel but you are not.

If u have to ask if it's legit, are u truly blackpilled

cope

just be good looking

typical redpill bullshit

if an ugly guy tries to pull that shit off , foids would hate him for being "a dick with shit personality"
good looking men can be "player" or "good guy" as they wish and they'll always win.

Looks looks looks

typical redpill bullshit

Looks looks looks

Sounds like she recites the same old PUA red pill garbage from 2010. Just exactly 1/1.
I think she tries to cater to a male audience to get de views. Ignore her. Blackpill is the key.

why women pass up ugly guys for attractive guys