Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is this bipolar or just what inceldom does to a nigga

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
i have episodes of depression and feel very low motivation and feel burnt out and despondent and anxiety
and then episodes of being higher energy and impulsively spending money and new autistic fixations and stupid shit like that
they last a few weeks with like a week or two in between

That's just what inceldom does to you. It destroys your mind. Literally. Loneliness is very damaging

lay off the meth brudda

I could help you with mowing your lawn
Lol. I can handle that myself. What would be nice is to have someone to go to car shows with and other fun stuff like that

That sounds like you burn yourself quickly and easily after doing an activity and then become lazy for a while to recharge and until find the energy to reignite your passion again.

Lol. I can handle that myself. What would be nice is to have someone to go to car shows with and other fun stuff like that
To be fair I would just sleep at the back of the car.

I think inceldom, but it could be both

Nigga it took you 2 hours to reply
I was trying to sleep. Sleeping failed and I'm here again. Have to try to sleep again soon though. Just on here right now to try to calm down before attempting sleep again

I was trying to sleep. Sleeping failed and I'm here again. Have to try to sleep again soon though. Just on here right now to try to calm down before attempting sleep again
I apologize

I smell NEETbuxx.

That's been my life for a while now. Usually when I'm less active on this forum it's because I'm feeling more optimistic about life.