Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this another BrazilianSigma's alt?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★

If I scroll to this account's profile the only thing I see are posts on IT. It's clear that him being called out as someone having no life person who spends his entire day screenshoting us has gotten to him and he started to make alts, like the lostriver Reddit account which also existed only to screenshot us.

If this is true and this account too is nothing but BrazilianSigma himself it would mean that he alone is 70-80% of IT and is trying to pathetically mask this but as he has no life, his alts too have no life.

Unrelated but there are some other accounts whose profile and recent activity would indicate they exist only to screenshot us.

This one seems to be a girl, recently has only been screenshoting us

15 day old account. Same story here exists only to screenshot incels.

I can’t think of anything more pathetic than this, do the accounts contribute to any subs other than IT and how quickly did they start posting on IT after their creation? Knowing that might give us a better idea.

it blows my mind some people have enough time and energy to do such a pointless thing like stalking incels

I can’t think of anything more pathetic than this, do the accounts contribute to any subs other than IT and how quickly did they start posting on IT after their creation? Knowing that might give us a better idea.
The lostriver account I mention became active the moment IT went down and the replacement subreddit was made. Shared the same trait, same frequency of screenshoting as BrazilianSigma and only screenshoting incels. It was interestingly an aged account. I think he might have bought an aged account.

The other account "Thepotatokimg" is a girl but her recent activity is very identical to BrazilianSigma.

The last account is the same as others. Only thing it does is screenshot us.

Him being called out on having no life has clearly gotten to him. I can't believe multiple accounts can share the same exact behaviour.

it blows my mind some people have enough time and energy to do such a pointless thing like stalking incels

A whole bunch of accounts only post on subs to bash incels. These normies are obsessed with hating us.

I'm pretty sure that he posts through one or more nicknames.

Remember that when smegma was hit by coronachan in his favela, inceltears was practically dead.

Could smegma really forgo adding karma to his main account?

Tenor 1

i thought inceltears dissapeared

Remember though, it’s us who need to get hobbies JFL.

I bet he uses his alts to upvote all of his retarded posts
According to reddit, this is considered "vote manipulation". Someone should report it
would be funny if he ends up getting banned ngl :lul: :lul:

laybe someone who try to copy him
Even if that's the case, that would mean they are very good at copying as the reached Sigma's level the moment they started posting, which is highly unlikely they could imo
I bet he uses his alts to upvote all of his retarded posts
According to reddit, this is considered "vote manipulation". Someone should report it
would be funny if he ends up getting banned ngl :lul: :lul:
Lmao I will report his posts but I don't have high expectations tbh but it would be fun seeing smegma getting banned.

it's actually doable with enough autism
Yeah tbh screenshoting and then running the generic bluepill script is easy

Yeah like, if u are deadass a simp at least pUt yOuRsElF oUt ThErE

Incels in denial. Everyone needs a way to cope before they rope.