Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this an example of the Bluepill in action?

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★
During education days, Foundation tier/Placement students, also known as, to be blunt, the dumber ones (including me) were never told that they need at least Cs to pass their exams.

Teachers sometimes told me that any grade above an F is a pass.

I have to to know from your more experienced world view if in the past I was fed the :bluepill:

Or at least an extension of it.

Last edited:
i think they lied to you cuz they wanted u to fail due to being ugly and stupid so i think its a blackpill

i think they lied to you cuz they wanted u to fail due to being ugly and stupid so i think its a blackpill
Damn, you pulled out a blackpill where it seemed like an apprent bluepill. High iq

During education days, Foundation tier/Placement students, also known as, to be blunt, the dumber ones (including me) were never told that they need at least Cs to pass their exams.

Teachers sometimes told me that any grade above an F is a pass.

I have to to know from your more experienced world view if in the past I was fed the :bluepill:

Or at least an extension of it.
No child left behind in action, it looks bad on the school inspections if people fail.

17 year old me shows a college career counselor my exam results. (All at least D or lower)

:foidSoy: 'These are good grades, has no one told you that?'

I never imagined that the Bluepill and the animosity towards the pottential Blackpilled would ruin my one chance as a Mentalcel to make my family proud. It's all been caught in the crossfire of something I wasn't aware of back then. Truly sad but enlightening.

Of course higher tier/advanced placement don't need to be Bluepilled academically. Them simply being in above shows that they have better genetics to the board.

Last edited: