Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this actual toxic masculinity?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★

Shouldn't even cope with vidya in peace, everything has to be about dominance and competition and hierarchies. The trouble is only a tiny percentage of guys get to be on the top of the hierarchy, everyone else gets shit. If that's masculinity, that sounds depressing and exhausting.

Women love toxic masculinity. That’s why bullies get more sex than their victims. Anything else is blue pilled cope.

It's a form of eugenics. They are trying to put incels vs normie/chad gamers so that they can get annihilated and kill themselves quicker. Shit like Twitch and MOBA's/CSGO utterly raped other casual/non-competitive games like MMO's and sandbox-type games. They just want incels to have no copes so that they end themselves.

Depends. Some games the AI are trash and weak af, but in other games they mog all humans to oblivion.

Women love toxic masculinity. That’s why bullies get more sex than their victims. Anything else is blue pilled cope.
They love when men do this, and men are all too happy to oblige.
EcldbemWsAIyAyv

The fact that you're using toxic masculinity unironically is worrying

The fact that you're using toxic masculinity unironically is worrying
It's just a phrase. What would you call male behaviors that make being a man worse than it has to be?

It's just a phrase. What would you call male behaviors that make being a man worse than it has to be?
I wouldn't call it anything, because im not looking to categorize and give every irrelevant thing a term or phrase like a female

I don't want to be involved with normies even when i'm playing some shitty game. PVP gets boring, you lose you get mad, you win and you feel nothing. Lame.

I like playing those team based games but, everyone that gets in my team always sucks absolute ass.