Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is This A Truecel requirement

Solid

Solid

Recruit
★★★
You can only be deemed a truecel if you've tried your absolute hardest (gymmaxxing, leanmaxxing, haircutmaxxing, going for ugly foids, etc) and still didn't ascend.

Last edited:
yes that's usually what an incel is

yes that's usually what an incel is
Most of the incels I've seen are usually skinny fat or overweight. Few have genuinely tried their hardest.

Having self-improvemaxxed isn't necessary of a truecel, as some dudes are super ugly, but most truecels have done so and haven't improved their success rates

Having self-improvemaxxed isn't necessary of a truecel, as some dudes are super ugly
Yeah I understand if you're truly ugly, but some Mtn could 100% pass as a sub 2 if he was overweight and disheveled.

Yeah I understand if you're truly ugly, but some Mtn could 100% pass as a sub 2 if he was overweight and disheveled.
Success is in the bones. You can often tell if an obese man is attractive, like Jack Black in his youth

Yes. You are not a truecel if you never tried all softmaxxes and be at 10% bf

Now i stopped hygiene because i know even looksmaxed at my best i still subhuman

Yes. You are not a truecel if you never tried all softmaxxes and be at 10% bf

Now i stopped hygiene because i know even looksmaxed at my best i still subhuman
This guy gets it

uh oh fakecels aint gonna like this one

You can only be deemed a truecel if you've tried your absolute hardest (gymmaxxing, leanmaxxing, haircutmaxxing, going for ugly foids, etc) and still didn't ascend.
Most of us came from redpill spaces.

fuarkkk i made a spelling mistake in the original post

GettyImages-488636063-5ab2dbd8a8ff48049cfd36e8ad841ae5.jpg

a real trucel is short and ugly. Tall and ugly is still normie imo.

As a truecel, one doesn't have to try.