Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this a trucel trait

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Guitar player cel. Biggest trucel on .is
★★★★★
You go outside for smoke break at night and foids look at you weirdly/angrily bc youre a trucel.

I thought you didn't smoke cigs?

I thought you didn't smoke cigs?
I do now. Im on vacation and idgaf abt my health anymore, since i accepted the fact i'll never ascend

If you were a Chad they would stare at you with passion and love no matter what you were doing

I do now. Im on vacation and idgaf abt my health anymore, since i accepted the fact i'll never ascend
I thought you got back already?

And ye I get that

Are cigarettes a good counter to sore throats?

Based I will start smoking now too

just stare back at them angrily they will be the first looking down (it works 100%)

I thought you got back already?

And ye I get that
Its summer break/vacation for me. I dont have job/college. Im somewhat free.

I can't relate because I live in soul desERt

But when I'm outside I people avoid looking at me or look at like some retard.

So I can relate

You just said you don't have a job or are in college:
Lil bro never heard of summer break WTHHHHH YOOOOOO SUSSSSSS SUSSUSUSS

I dont go outside also I dont smoke

Women don't really go around that much at night in sweden (arab rapists lol) so its mostly men, sometimes they ask me for a cigg and have a small chat about life, its quite nice actually to have a whole time of the day where you dont see any women at all

You go outside for smoke break at night and foids look at you weirdly/angrily bc youre a trucel.
Going outside even for a second is a fakecel trait
Any real truecel has already built a secure bunker below the surface to hide away from the world and avoid normies

Brutal
Even if you don’t ascend from taking care of yourself its better to still try to take care of your health so your already bad life quality doesn’t get worse from shitty health