Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal is this a trauma?

felizhombre

felizhombre

Follow Jesus christ
★★★★★
just saw the insta of my ex oneitis, and i saw how many bts things she follows, my heart is hurting and i can breath well, and i feel like my confidence is crumbling
is this a trauma? why is happening?

"Trauma" from a foid you still somehow haven't gotten over despite supposedly taking the blackpill and realizing her true nature? :feelswhat:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

"Ex oneitis" the fuck is wrong with some of you, pathetic. Grow a pair you cucks...

"Trauma" from a foid you still somehow haven't gotten over despite supposedly taking the blackpill and realizing her true nature? :feelswhat:
Foidocternaton is real mang, zoomer males are literally programmed to think like females, which is explains why even millennials the soyest generation cuck us, it never started for us

the problem i find in my case is that she liked me but my autism fuck it up

:cryfeels:sorry sir no father in my childhood
Lol, look, the reality is, that wasting your time/energy yearning for some toilet that doesn't give a shit about you, is pointless and yields nothing, other than a hole living rent-free in your head.

Foid trait you think this is trauma.

just saw the insta of my ex oneitis, and i saw how many bts things she follows, my heart is hurting and i can breath well, and i feel like my confidence is crumbling
is this a trauma? why is happening?
I'm fairly sure that means that you are going insane, unless you are exaggerating. Having a panic attack over an instagram is not good.

Better yet, delete it, unless you have some actual use for it.

Both the foid and kpop are living in your head rent free.

You’re an incel, you aren’t allowed to have confidence (according to society, not me)