Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this a sign of mental illness or good cope?

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
Whenever I am in a bad mood or see potent ragefuel or suifuel, using incel language out loud to myself is kind of a good cope somehow.
Some examples
  • If I see a WMAF/IF couple: "look at that noodlewhore/currywhore with JBWmaxxer"
  • Feeling bored at work: "JFL at wagecucking/wageslaving"
  • Foid chatting to tall/good looking guy: "brootal height/facepill"
  • Foid walking outside with dog: "brootal dogpill"
  • Spot a fellow truecel: "it's over buddy boyos, never began for sub5"
  • When depression kicks in: "I was born and then it was over, fucking lol at my existence"
Sometimes with a funny accent similar to Saint Hamudi or a really thick curry accent. It helps that a lot of our terminology is very creative. For example saying "fefails" or "toilets" never fails to crack me up. Shit is mad funny :feelshaha:

Of course I try my best to ensure nobody sees me or hears me. But a few times I have been caught because I got too excited and talked loud like a sperg. In that case, I am usually wearing those free apple wired headphones so I hold up the little microphone and pretend to be on the phone with someone. So far it has worked.

good cope, but sometimes even that is not enough :feelsUgh:

My autistic ass does the same shit but in my head.:feelskek::feelskek:

It's pretty fun cope ngl.

I can never do that in fear of being unawaringly recorded by normies. :feelstrash:

I accidentally used incel jargon irl to other people :feelshaha: so yeah, tread carefully.

My autistic ass does the same shit but in my head.:feelskek::feelskek:

It's pretty fun cope ngl.
^ Our slang is pretty cool ngl. What other group called women "toilets". Were awesome. Notice how normies think our slang is cool aswell. With all the sigma male memes that were blowing up

With all the sigma male memes that were blowing up
"Sigma male" is more of a redpill/PUA thing and I'm pretty sure even normal fags knew it's a giga autistic cope and view it as nothing more then a meme.

We are all bound by the multi-faceted chain of reality. Though we differ, we share many similarities...

"Sigma male" is more of a redpill/PUA thing and I'm pretty sure even normal fags knew it's a giga autistic cope and view it as nothing more then a meme.
I once saw a sigma male Grindset video that blew up. And it said "foids" and "JFL" during the video. Normies were wondering and asking what it meant in the comments

I once saw a sigma male Grindset video that blew up. And it said "foids" and "JFL" during the video. Normies were wondering and asking what it meant in the comments
:lul::lul::lul:
Link?

I don't have it, but it was a batman and Wonder woman. The joke is how batman refused to go out in a date with wonder woman or something. And had text over it saying "beta foid asks sigma male on a date". The video got a couple million views I think. Normies were like "wtf is foid" "I think it's incel slang,I just looked it up". It was really funny

I don't have it, but it was a batman and Wonder woman. The joke is how batman refused to go out in a date with wonder woman or something. And had text over it saying "beta foid asks sigma male on a date". The video got a couple million views I think. Normies were like "wtf is foid" "I think it's incel slang,I just looked it up". It was really funny
this it?

View: https://youtu.be/tBiYjsus_DU

I do this too, just a good cope for me