Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL is this a satire account?

all his posts are about how he is virgin but not incel, incels are not entitled to affection, and need to help themselves despite being lonely because nobody else will help them and they are not entitled to that at all. constantly hints to how lonely he is. nobody can survive this much cognitive dissonance without cracking and coming here

Hes prolly 2 rejections away from going full clown.

Giphy

this is fucking top tier
9 people upvoted this too

all his posts are about how he is virgin but not incel, incels are not entitled to affection, and need to help themselves despite being lonely because nobody else will help them and they are not entitled to that at all. constantly hints to how lonely he is. nobody can survive this much cognitive dissonance without cracking and coming here
Seems like the usual FAer to me. More at eleven.

Seems like the usual FAer to me. More at eleven.
are people able to act like this and not realise we are the exact same as them though?

not that this guy isn't giga shitposting of course lmao

That's cuckmas alt, he larps as two persons, so it doesn't seem he has absolutely no life.

are people able to act like this and not realise we are the exact same as them though?
View attachment 173926
not that this guy isn't giga shitposting of course lmao
So incels are guilty that other incels don't get wet? and women as always free of guilt. It's always man's fault.

Another one from our hero.