Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is this a loop?

Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I am sitting on a rock. I can’t even make eye contact for long with people. I just stay in this state of thinking of so much stuff while just being indifferent to everything around me. It is like a I’m on some sort of loop in a program. :feelsbadman:. No where to turn boyyos.

I am sitting on a rock. I can’t even make eye contact for long with people. I just stay in this state of thinking of so much stuff while just being indifferent to everything around me. It is like a I’m on some sort of loop in a program. :feelsbadman:. No where to turn boyyos.
You've been deprived of being socially accepted so now you're socially inept.

It is like a I’m on some sort of loop in a program.
loops me

yea man i never have felt part of the human race either, i was never meant to be born on this planet

I also have trouble making eye contact

i was never meant to be born on this planet

I sometimes feel the same. Yet again, this era is unique. It will never come back, it is only there for this one time. So, you only have 1 try to succeed. I have only this life to get a driver licence. Unfortunately, every female destroy me. Even 18 year old females are allowed to use their scooter while I have to watch them like a little cuck. I have to walk to work like a little cuck. I do not even get my salary like a cuck. I work for free like a cuck.

This is what happens when you are born with subhuman genetics

Just make a few loops with the rope brother and grant yourself absolution

Nowhere to go. Just accept it. :blackpill:

Hopefully it will get better :feelsbadman:

ElliotAldersonmax.