Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is this a he or a she ?

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
I think its a she because nature failed to develop the male features. she can't get pregnant but she have more the look of a female or?
I can't see her as a male but her jaw is strong. If nature wouldn't fail his/her male development. I think there is nothing why she should be ashamed for. This was not in her/ his hand to have a influence of such things.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9um3rLIFYE

Nigga nobody wants to see this shit

xhe has strong masculine, features xhe looks like a hybridised cromagnid-yamnaya male with xer massive zygos and brows and xer well defined jawline
starting to think that other people are right when they call you a poofter..

not even her jawline looks very masculine. I saw many girls with strong jaws like this. But it doesnt look hypermasculine.
Screenshot 2024 09 08 at 62356AM

If you don't think this looks hypermasc then you're autistic and can't recognise faces or you're silly enough to be fooled by fakeup
why does it even matter are you having second thoughts about masturbating to xer

View attachment 1257154
If you don't think this looks hypermasc then you're autistic and can't recognise faces or you're silly enough to be fooled by fakeup
why does it even matter are you having second thoughts about masturbating to xer
hypermasculine? look at that small nose, the eyebrows are not thick and her eyes have a very feminine shape. She can't have more t like a normal women in her because she never had testicles. testicles are the sources for man power.

View attachment 1257154
but she said when someone will find her jaw in many years they will think it was a man but if you look at her I would never would think that. she looks feminine. her eyes, her nose, her lips, yes her jaw is strong but its many girls have this.

wait, is that she ? Now I realised it...I don't know but I would see her as a female. I see nothing masculine in her face.
northern european woman can look this way people here call "masculine"

northern european woman can look this way people here call "masculine"
oh ok. I know it because I'm from germany and here many women look often very masculine and are often very thick

It's a hermaphrodite. Probably 3 chromos (XXY)

This person likely has CAIS. Subjects are born with XY chromosomes but with a disorder that practically nullifies the masculinization the Y chromosome usually provides. This leads to female reproductive organs, but sterility. For centuries, this person would have just been considered an infertile female, but now she's Intersex :soy:. Reminds me of vanishing twin syndrome.

This person likely has CAIS. Subjects are born with XY chromosomes but with a disorder that practically nullifies the masculinization the Y chromosome usually provides. This leads to female reproductive organs, but sterility. For centuries, this person would have just been considered an infertile female, but now she's Intersex :soy:. Reminds me of vanishing twin syndrome.
yes, I heard it too. she said don't have period and no puberty but I see her as a women

hypermasculine? look at that small nose, the eyebrows are not thick and her eyes have a very feminine shape. She can't have more t like a normal women in her because she never had testicles. testicles are the sources for man power.
if you think hormones are responsible for everything the tranny misinformation campaign has got to you

if you think hormones are responsible for everything the tranny misinformation campaign has got to you
A tranny had male features and was born as a male. she never was born as a man with cock and balls

Wait, is that actually a thing? I thought intersex was some woke made up bs. So is this a biological woman since it has female reproductive organs, or a male since it has XY chromosomes? I’m confused

Wait, is that actually a thing? I thought intersex was some woke made up bs. So is this a biological woman since it has female reproductive organs, or a male since it has XY chromosomes? I’m confused
yes, some are born this way and it there were always under us. When people didn't know what it was in early times, they simply said it was a woman who was infertile.

yes, some are born this way and it there were always under us. When people didn't know what it was in early times, they simply said it was a woman who was infertile.
Interesting. So is it technically a biological woman since female reproductive organs or is it technically male because of XY chromosomes. I get that it looks like a woman, but what is it technically speaking

Interesting. So is it technically a biological woman since female reproductive organs or is it technically male because of XY chromosomes. I get that it looks like a woman, but what is it technically speaking
For the science its should be a man but for a normal human you will never say that this is a man. she said when someone will find her bones they will think that she was a man but if they would know how she looked they would never say that this is a man. she should have the same t-level as a normal women. she had a gene defect and her testicles never were developed and other male characteristic.

Last edited:
For the science its should be a man but for a normal human you will never say that this is a man. she said when someone will find her bones they will think that she was a man but if they would know how she looked they would never say that this is a man. she should have the same t-level as a normal women. she had a gene defect and her testicles never were developed and other male characteristic.
Interesting. So would you ascend with that thing? Is it woman enough to ascend with, kek? I'm very skeptical

I think female since the only reason the Y chromosome indicates male is the masculinization it provides, and it didn’t occur in this person. The whole Intersex movement adds needless confusion imo. Maybe a doctorcel can chip in though.
when someone will find her bones they will think that she was a man but if they would know how she looked they would never say that this is a man.
Yea I was doubtful about that too, there’s clearly a female habitus, just the face doesn’t look that great.

Does it have a poosay or a pp down there?