Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this a chad or truecel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-

Attachments

• 1567379168996.jpeg
    1567379168996.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 1567379169243.jpeg
    1567379169243.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 5
@needsolution

The final experiment to end the face and height debate

Reminds me of FiveFourManlet

@FiveFourManlet

its over for him tbh

Seeing that he's about 1 foot tall, truecel.

Chad because you need to remember that it's still a kid, once he reaches his teenage years and manages to keep that face it's smooth sailing. In reality kids who develop Chad faces early get diddled by their hot foid teachers, so not trucel.

yes I know it's a fucking cartoon jfl

Fuck is that?? From where is this shit man? It makes me really uncomfortable for some reason :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Chad because you need to remember that it's still a kid, once he reaches his teenage years and manages to keep that face it's smooth sailing. In reality kids who develop Chad faces early get diddled by their hot foid teachers, so not trucel.

yes I know it's a fucking cartoon jfl
This. there is a movie from the cartoon tha show him adult and he gets really tall and later really strong, so if he keep the face and reachthis point he will become a absolute gigachad

He could kill me with just his chin

literal Chadlet

still Chad tho

mogs most of this forum

also realize its a cartoon

women would jump on dexter's ficitional dick before being near an incel

That's a good picture of knajjd ngl.

Chad face but manlet

Fuck is that?? From where is this shit man? It makes me really uncomfortable for some reason :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This. there is a movie from the cartoon tha show him adult and he gets really tall and later really strong, so if he keep the face and reachthis point he will become a absolute gigachad
Its from the 80's movie killer klowns from outer space (the one Adam lanza was obsessed with)