Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is this a being capable of getting pussy?

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
FaceApp 1694890991316

Not with that bonehead hairstyle.

More than most here probably, how tall are ya

hair transplant + longer haircut + starvemaxxing and maybe you can betabuxx for subhumans.

Does one have to pay for it?
There is a free version, but it's kinda whack. I paid $5 for a month of the full version. it's worth it. I recommend it to everyone in this forum. I wouldn't dare make a dating profile without it.

his head is kinda small and the way he looks at the camera + the posture he has seems to strain his facial and neck muscles to make it more defined.

I would say yes, but only in an ethnic environment. Among whites he looses hard.
Is this real? are girls really that picky? The dudes inooksmax say you just need to be HTN to fuck bitches.

his head is kinda small and the way he looks at the camera + the posture he has seems to strain his facial and neck muscles to make it more defined.

I would say yes, but only in an ethnic environment. Among whites he looses hard.
Bs hes an 8/10 white he can get wf