Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is TheReportOfTheWeek one of us?

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Judging by his facial aesthetics he is an incel. Also, lmao at the comments telling him they want to punch him because he is ugly. Blackpill in action.

Had he not been YouTube famous, absolutely. I bet he secretly browses this forum too.

I'd bet he's asexual

But if he were hetero, he isn't incel due to status (absolutely would be due to looks. The dude is like 24 and still actually looks 11).

Pretty much like Casey Neistat. I'm actually surprised he's so bluepilled but, that's his cope.

His channel really blew up, he's probably making a lot of money from it. That and the e-fame

Wouldn't be too surprised if he gets a girlfriend now.

But without the e-fame? Yeah he's incel.

He's a generationcel. His dad looks just like him and he managed to get laid.

8Fsvzx0

He could probably get basic sex or a relationship from status alone but you can only go so far with his level of ugliness and autism. If you made this guy President he would still be effectively incel.

Standards have changed. What is considered subhuman today was normal then.
True. I can feel it. I look just like dad too but I can't get laid.
Top fucking kek, link to the video?
I can't seem to find it. If I remember correctly, it was a Father's day episode I think. He must have taken it down due to trolling.

ReviewFuhrer would definitely be an incel had he no popular YouTube channel. His status may end up netting him some thot in the near future.

AJLlDp2-bk9DffYSph6Ia-YfWeXLz-LmyN4LMALklg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

This is his looksmatch

29LORDE-videoSixteenByNine1050-v2.jpg

Pretty much like Casey Neistat. I'm actually surprised he's so bluepilled but, that's his cope.

Casey Neistat got a girl pregnant when he was 16 and didn't have anything. Straight men don't get a vote on how attractive other men are.

He is a true gentleman

Probably. Has an incel diet for one thing (wonder how he's so thin despite this, but it still takes its toll and he looks kind of unhealthy). And I've seen him talk about normiescum in comments.

He called roast beef sandwiches 'roastie' beef sandwiches a few times across videos. He's ourguy

He is autist enough to get nothing, however because of LMS theory he can fuck some thot.

he's a bluepilled incel, like most incels in the world. I'm pretty sure he can get laid due to youtube fame though, his videos are like comfort food or something, i watch them every now and then.