Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there truth to what anon is saying?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
Screenshot 2023 01 15 34947 PM

I cant see it bro

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

If people could survive on a single income then relationships wouldn’t exist

Nah, he's prob dark triad or something so he doesn't care about her

mb, edited it
Tbh it reads like a rich person telling a poorcel money doesn't matter. I'd like to experience it myself before coming to a conclusion, thanks.

What does he mean, she "demands his attention"? :feelshaha:

Just looks like Chad humblebragging to me, but it is true that the experience of a "relationship" would be dampened due to the nature of the average modern foid; though the only reality in which most sub 5s could get a foid wouldn't have that degenerate type of foid. :feelsjuice:

He's a retard.
If he didn't enjoy the relationship, that doesn't mean that relationships suck, it means that he got himself the wrong girl!

You can't be disappointed by relationships if you never got one and will never get one

Difference between us and volcels. They have a choice to go their own way while we were sent our own way.

If people could survive on a single income then relationships wouldn’t exist

In my country, I can survive easily and live well with my current disability income.

Honestly, sometimes I wonder if a relationship with me would work. I've always had a more solitary and reclusive personality. And I don't like expressing emotions.

It's likely some bluepiller astroturfing

Honestly, sometimes I wonder if a relationship with me would work. I've always had a more solitary and reclusive personality. And I don't like expressing emotions.
I feel you. I don't like expressing my emotions either, but I always used to fantasize that my gf would actually understand me.
I mean yeah

I'm the kind of guy that likes rotting at home. If the bitch constantly wants to go out and do shit I would get annoyed too
we're already broken beyond repair

honestly seems like something id do, shed want too much attention from me and id just wanna be left alone and will only talk to her when i wanna feel her up. i couldnt care less about other shit she has to say since i can talk with real niggas on this site