Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is there tips, to accept subhumanity?

D

DolicoCel

everything that I post is satire, and not serious
★★
thats the worst being a cel, accepting that ur genetic trash.
how did u guys accepted it? and will you ever fully accept it?
pls help

Yes, improve your personality and be a kind person, vote for Joe Biden *sniff sniff* and respect women and MAYBE then people will treat you like a normal human being inkwell.

But seriously, I just cope with video games, fast food, YouTube and stuff. Oh, and sleep. Lots and lots of sleep.

Yes, improve your personality and be a kind person, vote for Joe Biden *sniff sniff* and respect women and MAYBE then people will treat you like a normal human being inkwell.

But seriously, I just cope with video games, fast food, YouTube and stuff. Oh, and sleep. Lots and lots of sleep.
i cant cope with things that are bad for my looks, since im still trying to ascend to a degree where im getting treated as a human being...

It’s very difficult to accept. Definitely possible though. You just have to cope and realize deep down it’s just the way you were born and there’s no changing it

You can't truly accept it, even if you do come to terms with it you will start to rage after few years, at least that was the case with me, it's the vicious cycle.