Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there surgery to reduce cheek fat

S

shibo

Officer
I have a round face despite being skinny. Jaw lines fine but my fat cheeks ruins my face. I also have receding chin or weak chin or SHITTT

I have a round face despite being skinny. Jaw lines fine but my fat cheeks ruins my face. I also have receding chin or weak chin or SHITTT
rope hooks x 1 rep

take 2 dumbells one in each hand

stretch out your arms to the side and move your head left to right for about 5 minutes. do that daily for a year and you will have muscular cheeks and less fat.

Facial sculpting to remove face fat and plastic surgery for that chin bro

Its not that your face is fat, you just have a shitty bone structure so it appears that way. I have the same problem, you are stuck with it for the rest of your life.

Its not that your face is fat, you just have a shitty bone structure so it appears that way. I have the same problem, you are stuck with it for the rest of your life.
Facing same problem. How much BF are you guys? I'm 18-20%