Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there such thing as a Chad with a recessed chin?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I feel like it's one of the most important features. I have a slightly recessed chin, and even though it's slightly recessed, it makes me look fucking subhuman. I wonder, are there any Chads out there with recessed chins?

No thats what you call a normie

In 27 years of Inceldom I have never seen a single Chad/Slayer with a recessed chin. It's the most subhuman trait you could possibly have IMO.

I've seen curries slay, Ricecels, jawlets, bentnosecels, etc but never recessed chins.

Sounds like normie-tier

cristiano ronaldo

no, maybe a pretty boy who's other features are godlike

Leafyishere is kind of Chadlite and the reason I saw this is because of the scale of foid fans he had that said he was attractive. But he still gets made fun of years later just for his chin because of that low iq idubbz content cop.

Cristiano Ronaldo. But i dont hate him 8/10 so he isnt a real chad.

cristiano ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo. But i dont hate him 8/10 so he isnt a real chad.
he is looksmaxxed, not a chad from birth

Leafyishere is kind of Chadlite and the reason I saw this is because of the scale of foid fans he had that said he was attractive. But he still gets made fun of years later just for his chin because of that low iq idubbz content cop.
leafy is genetic trash, a truecel. he'd be shitposting here if it wasn't for his status (which he doesn't have anymore)

PuzjZS1.jpg

Leafy is incel-looking. No chin, and a very low-T face with prey eyes, philtrum, no facial hair, shit ramus - feminine as fuck. I doubt he's taller than 5'8

PuzjZS1.jpg

Leafy is incel-looking. No chin, and a very low-T face with prey eyes, philtrum, no facial hair, shit ramus - feminine as fuck. I doubt he's taller than 5'8

that's a good example of how humans become delusional to cope

he thought he was a cute "anime boy" because he looked feminine

Of course no. Is that even a question??

that's a good example of how humans become delusional to cope

could have slayed in kindergarden

Doesnt meeks have a recessed chin. It doesnt show in frint but his profile shot is devastating

recessed chin is brutall

Its possible to be a mid tier normie with a recessed chin but nothing more

Doesnt meeks have a recessed chin. It doesnt show in frint but his profile shot is devastating
Yea, Meeks is a good example of a chad with a bad side profile

The mandible is an essential indicator of male health, so no. You can´t be Chad with a recessed chin.

Maybe with small chin, but really recessed, like those types from FACEandLMS videos? Impossible.

There is a big gap between recessed and weak / neutral chin. Just because you don't have a chin like thanos doesn't mean you are recessed. There are no chads with a real recessed chin, because its one of the most disgusting subhuman features you can have.

omega low iq thread

PuzjZS1.jpg

Prominent philtrum is bad? This is very shocking news to me.

It’s possible if you think there is a incel with nice jaw and chin

It’s possible if you think there is a incel with nice jaw and chin

I mean, he is basically an incel with that shit af eye area, although status barely saves him, remove jaw and chin and you have an ultimate facial truecel
It's really funny cuz virtually ALL anime characters have pointy chins and hunter eyes unlike him

Last edited:
No it doesnt exist. If it is very recessed (>8mm recession) you are automatically incel

No but hed be closer to chad with a recessed chin rather than shit eye area.

There are Chadlites with mildly recessed chins.

1200px-Troy_baker_taiyoucon_2011_cropped.jpg

No, ofc not, OP. That’s like wondering if a woman who’s loyal and has options exists.