Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there such a thing as "rape culture" within Chad circles?

A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
A quick Google image search of the wanted and convicted rapists of this year includes no Chads lol

Here are the ones I found from London:

muslim-taxi-cab-rapists-1.jpg

faces2-640x480-1-640x480.jpg

Notice the lack of convicted Chads

Yep, Chads can do it right on the street and get away with it because the girl thinks he's attractive.

ordinaryotaku said:
Yep, Chads can do it right on the street and get away with it because the girl thinks he's attractive.

Then it isn't rape right? If she finds him attractive, her pussy would be wet as fuck.... Right? Meaning, he won't be getting away with nothing lol

Anonymous said:
Then it isn't rape right? If she finds him attractive, her pussy would be wet as fuck.... Right?

Yeah, not really rape at all at that point.

Anonymous said:
Then it isn't rape right? If she finds him attractive, her pussy would be wet as fuck.... Right? Meaning, he won't be getting away with nothing lol

My feeling is that it's not that she really wants it but she's way more forgiving if it's a goodlooking guy vs an ugly guy.

there is no such thing as rape culture, period.

A chad could go on the street and get sex without
ordinaryotaku said:

Definitely true. Ive chads gone up to random girls and grab their asses and they liked it.

thetruecelibate said:
Definitely true. Ive chads gone up to random girls and grab their asses and they liked it.

A Chad can legit shove his huge cock in a femoid's asshole in broad daylight, and be considered art today. Probably applauded too.

Anonymous said:
thetruecelibate said:
A Chad can legit shove his huge cock in a femoid's asshole in broad daylight, and be considered art today. Probably applauded too.

He would then dump her and go to the next one..and the next one. If a normie/incel did that they would go to prison, but in return the chad gets sex.

Chad can do no wrong in the eyes of a femoid, this is one of the biggest blackpills that no one really talks about

whogivesafucc said:
Chad can do no wrong in the eyes of a femoid, this is one of the biggest blackpills that no one really talks about

We literally talk about it every day...

Framecel222 said:
whogivesafucc said:

Even if a chad dumps a femoid she will run back to him. Saw it happen too much in HS

Framecel222 said:
whogivesafucc said:

my bad, make a mistake with my sentence, i meant the blackpill in this specific thread that the people often convicted of rape are incel-tier, not the thing about chads.