Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there such a thing as a tootallcel?

sensuouscurves

sensuouscurves

Recruit
★★
Can an average-looking man be an incel specifically because he is too tall? Like do you think foids would be attracted to a 2.5m guy?

Hell no.
Everything within human limitations (not including disorders) is not going considered to be too much for many foids.
Especially within regards to height.

Last edited:
That’d be very rare so I’m not sure. Unless it’s directly hindering your health you still mog tbh

very good question. i think he could get curiosity fucks. meaning the girls would fuck him out of curiosity to see how its to fuck a giant.
but j can also see him being an incel

I think that if you are really skinny then being really tall makes you even creepier. Dunno.

His dick possibly be tootall for him to be tootallcel.

27center web1 superJumbo v2

Absolutely

As long as you're proportional and healthy, there is no such thing as too tall

As long as your frame, neck and head are still somewhat proportional to it you are fine. I'd say taller than 7'1 might be possibly pushing it for some girls, but others will just like you even more for it.

As long as your frame, neck and head are still somewhat proportional to it you are fine. I'd say taller than 7'1 might be possibly pushing it for some girls, but others will just like you even more for it.

This is exactly my point.
Everything that is within human limitations as long as one possesses a decent face and frame will never be considered too tall or to be a "tallcel".

Last edited:

Absolutely, Face > Height as always.
The fact of the matter is that he's not too tall per se, rather it's just that he's got an absolute shit face and equally bad frame.
Not to mention, he likely suffers from a tumor on the pituitary gland or has overgrowth syndrome (which negatively affects facial features and many aspects of the body).
If that's the case, then his height would be a result of a disorder and not achieved normally through genetics.

Edit: Apparently, he did achieve that height through healthy genetics, nvm.
He's just an ugly fuck regardless then.

Last edited:
100%

In fact, being too good looking will harm your SMV

@mylifeistrash @Edmund_Kemper @ionlycopenow just fucking lol

This , this picture alone prooves
Face > Height
Would love to see @speedtypingincel Strawman around this JFL :lul:
cherrypicking extreme situations to prove your point,let me do the same
Twee

jfl at the height deniers this guy has a good face but 3 feet tall
this picture alone proves height>face!!!!!!!! :feelsree:

Not really. Being tall and ugly just creeps foids out, but they still wouldn't date you if you were shorter.

View attachment 246805
I'd non-ironically rather be him than the freaky basketball player

View attachment 246805

Okay you got me there, I won't lie.

I think above 5'10 it's all face. That's what I think personally tbh.

It can be done. He needs to have other traits of imperfection too.

Has anyone ever said, "I wish I was poorer?"

I wouldn't think so, unless his frame is super, super shitty. If he doesn't have a bad face, then no.

100%

In fact, being too good looking will harm your SMV

@mylifeistrash @Edmund_Kemper @ionlycopenow just fucking lol
no foid is interested in an 8 ft tall man. men like that are seen as deformed

Average looking and assuming proportional? Fuck no I'd argue that the 2m5 mogger would arguably have high smv due to freakshow and mogging factor (put any sub 2 meter man next to him and they'll look like a child).
However, being too tall as a result of shit like kelefelters or Mafan syndrome can create giga truecels even if they're 6 foot 6 or something.