Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there such a thing as a reverse halo effect?

S

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★★
Hear me out on this.

Attractive people have better lives than unattractive people. I'm not denying the blackpill in any way so do not get the mods on my ass.

What I did notice, however, is that sometimes very attractive people are treated badly by normies for being too attractive, which is probably out of jealously.

People assume very attractive individuals are self-conscious about their own attractiveness (most of them are) and feel entitled to be treated nicely because of it, when in reality such people are generally chill or don't expect anyone to treat them in a special way. Yeah, I've talked to some.

Remember women are always competing with each other so they might exclude a very attractive girl from their social circle so they have less competition.

So very attractive people can unironically feel bad about their appearance and have lower self esteem than a person who is slightly above average in looks.

So is there such a thing as a reversr halo effect to some people?

Not in that sense, but in the sense that the juggernaut law is real (and also applies to deformed men, who have higher chances of getting laid than non deformed ugly men)

I guess you mean like extremely good looking people being treated badly for their looks?

I can picture people from the same gender doing so out of envy. Personally, good looking guys have a huge failo with me. I don't enjoy being around them, I don't want to get to know them and I don't trust them

Depends. I think for people like us it can be, but I think it’s a minority of people. Like someone being jealous of more attractive people.

@JoeBruhcel @ItsOver4cel @nice_try hes gone:lul:
Account got wiped:feelzez:
I don't think he got banned yet :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus: he pussied out and deleted his thread and changed his avi
I could be wrong tho

Click on his name:feelsjuice:
“Profile not available”
Shouldn't his name be crossed out like all banned members :feelssus: or did he just delete his account or something like that, I don't know how the back end of this forum works

What happened? I just wanted to report him for bragging about being tall and getting compliments from girls :lul:

What happened? I just wanted to report him for bragging about being tall and getting compliments from girls :lul:
At one point he stopped trying to say he's an incel and just straight up started bragging and insulting shortcels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL at the state of this shit

What I did notice, however, is that sometimes very attractive people are treated badly by normies for being too attractive, which is probably out of jealously.

People assume very attractive individuals are self-conscious about their own attractiveness (most of them are) and feel entitled to be treated nicely because of it, when in reality such people are generally chill or don't expect anyone to treat them in a special way. Yeah, I've talked to some.

Remember women are always competing with each other so they might exclude a very attractive girl from their social circle so they have less competition.

So very attractive people can unironically feel bad about their appearance and have lower self esteem than a person who is slightly above average in looks.

So is there such a thing as a reversr halo effect to some people?
Omg I didn't even see this thread. He is even lower iq than I excpected.
If you didn't notice, this thread is ABOUT HIMSELF.

@JoeBruhcel @Broly

I think there is something there.

Some incels even said a plus side to them not being Chad is not having to deal with all the attention.

good riddance tbh
I have enough already with being mogged irl, I definitely don't need to get gigamogged in a place like this by some edgy tard

Yes if you are too chad you put people off. It's why hollywood actors aren't 10/10 models. It's just too distracting to believe that a guy who looks like that is some loser wageslave.

I think there is something there.

Some incels even said a plus side to them not being Chad is not having to deal with all the attention.

Cope.

But OP may have a point.