Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is there something more irritating than car alarms?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Some guy parks his car near your house and then the alarm activates and goes on for minutes.

Who cares if something is happening to your car, it's not my problem, just make that shit be silent.

I wish I lived in an anarchocapitalist society where I could just throw a grenade onto that shit for violating the NAP through attacking my ears.

telemarketers calling you

how is it their fault their cant wont stop it?

how is it their fault their cant wont stop it?
They should have deactivated it or at least be close enough to stop it when it begins quickly.

Dogs that won't stop barking when you're trying to sleep, being stuck behind a school bus, being stuck being a person driving slow, cucks, foids talking, sjw liberals, anything with soy, baby talk are just a few of many things more annoying

Dogs that won't stop barking when you're trying to sleep
My neighbor's dog used to do it but thankfully he moved and took the dog with him after a while.

He actually immigrated to the US, now the dog will bark at you Americans' ears, lol.

The sound of sex from your neighbors

My neighbor's dog used to do it but thankfully he moved and took the dog with him after a while.

He actually immigrated to the US, now the dog will bark at you Americans' ears, lol.
Lol fuck bro and the correct term is ameriCUCKS

car alarms are stupid because when you hear them you don't think someone is getting their car robbed you just think they did it on accident or something. They are just annoying and at this point pointless.

car alarms are stupid because when you hear them you don't think someone is getting their car robbed you just think they did it on accident or something. They are just annoying and at this point pointless.
It works as a deterrent, loud noises obviously draw attention

Nails on a chalkboard.
People running their hands over paper.
People chewing.
Dogs. Fuck dogs, for real. They're horrible.
It works as a deterrent, loud noises obviously draw attention
True that, but attention isn't needed when someone accidentally pushes a button, which is the vast majority of car alarms being set off. For every person whose car is saved by a car alarm, hundreds, if not thousands, are annoyed and deafened.

Hearing rap or Hispanic music being blasted outside late at night.

cars should not have been invented tbh, not only is waking up to the sound of a car alarm hell but crossing the road is also a guessing game of whether or not this dickhead means to not use his indicator or is just lazy and doesn't care if you get run over

cars should not have been invented tbh, not only is waking up to the sound of a car alarm hell but crossing the road is also a guessing game of whether or not this dickhead means to not use his indicator or is just lazy and doesn't care if you get run over
Cars kill more than firearms. Those damn Germans are damn good at inventing shit that kill millions of people.

Stacies telling their friends about how many Chads they fucked in a night.

people are pretty fucking annoying

it's so weird how many people ignore when their car alarm sounds

tfw my alarm never went off, do I even have it?

The sound of girls laughing

My face is more irritating.