Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there something else we can talk about?

• Thread starter verybasedindeed
  • Start date
verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
We talked about everything there is to talk about. I'm one of those people that need constant intellectual stimulation, otherwise I get bored quickly. Threads have become a regurgitation of the same content analyzed and discussed for eons. I don't know what else we could explore ans discuss.

Go to Lounge/Sewers instead of ID. I'm in the same boat, blackpill discussion gets quite redundant quite fast

We talked about everything there is to talk about. I'm one of those people that need constant intellectual stimulation, otherwise I get bored quickly. Threads have become a regurgitation of the same content analyzed and discussed for eons. I don't know what else we could explore ans discuss.
need hoes.

Well considering the age of this forum it’s no surprise that there’s nothing new to talk about relating to the blackpill

There isn't much left to discuss about the blackpill ideology aside from news and events, I created this account as an attempt to create a real life militant incel organisation.

All my incelwaffen threads on ID got wiped last month after my downfall from top 5.

It is sincerly my most beautiful goal and aim to pull something similar to what Iron March did.

There isn't much left to discuss about the blackpill ideology aside from news and events, I created this account as an attempt to create a real life militant incel organisation.

View attachment 979191

All my incelwaffen threads on ID got wiped last month after my downfall from top 5.

View attachment 979198 View attachment 979199 View attachment 979200

It is sincerly my most beautiful goal and aim to pull something similar to what Iron March did.
May you succeed!

Sure, let's talk.

What do you want to talk about?

You can't remember.

Create some theories, high IQ cel :bigbrain:. All the other high IQ cels seem to be on a hiatus

So then all that is left is chess.

So then all that is left is chess.
nah, chess is boring

even 5D chess is overdone, after 4 years of the Trump Presidency

IMO 10D+ chess is the only type which retains any novelty

We can talk about a variety of things in the lounge

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5